The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
no, i already said what i wanted to, so now i only will make fun of this conversation
(and is it really so funny to call your mother a bitch?)
Quote from majod :no, i already said what i wanted to, so now i only will make fun of this conversation
(and is it really so funny to call your mother a bitch?)

if you said what you wanted to say, why are you still talking?
In terms of general bet and rhythm I didn't think it was any worse than every other pop song that the top "musicians" turn out. The lyrics, however, are fatal. Combined with the cliche layout of the song, it is barely tolerable. And then there's the whole "fried egg" thing.

This song has become an instant hit at my school. Even the Bieber lovers can't take it.

Part of the problem is that she doesn't just sing, she tries to smile while she does. Doesn't produce the greatest sound.
Quote from Greboth :
His voice makes me think of Michael McIntyre lol.

Thats Jamie (S14 D) in the video.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shit, my cover is blown. :sadbanana

looking at your face in that vid, i'd say that wasn't the only thing you'd blown. BAZINGA!

i agree with your points though. kingsley has some balls calling anybody a dumbass when he chooses to wear a hat indoors. that's crazy speak. it's great to see you taking the role of high and mighty to the next level. go you.
we could both start a barbour shop quartet and call it "High and Mighty" I'll be High (aight) you can be Mighty.. lol i can see it now.
Quote from dadge :
we could both start a barbour shop quartet and call it "High and Mighty" I'll be High (aight) you can be Mighty.. lol i can see it now.

seriously that sounds like a great idea, lets do that.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Okay, well first of all, this person is wearing a stupid hat.

Secondly, it's very easy to make a video insulting someone, or to be part of the bandwagon of hate against her, but this guy is also being full of himself.

Not to mention he's a black guy who sounds camper than Julian Clary, but this is some 13 year old girl he's insulting. He's like, what? 18? There's nothing brave about it, if you don't like the song then simply don't watch it/listen to it.

The internet can be a cruel place and everyone ganging up on her is just a bully.

he raises valid points in an invalid manner.

case dismissed.
Quote from theirishnoob :he raises valid points in an invalid manner.

case dismissed.

Why is the reply I posted yesterday not on here.

Anyway, he makes some valid points but he is not one to comment. He's so full of himself being a black gay man, he fits every stereotype, I mean the mofo probably shouts "OMG YOU ARE RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC" if you so much as wave at him.
I'm Hobophobic. i hate carnies too.
#68 - 5haz
Bad music is nothing new

She dosen't look like a slut, but then I'm from Essex so my idea of a slut is probrably a bit off.
#70 - Uke
Quote from Rappa Z :In terms of general bet and rhythm I didn't think it was any worse than every other pop song that the top "musicians" turn out. The lyrics, however, are fatal. Combined with the cliche layout of the song, it is barely tolerable. And then there's the whole "fried egg" thing.

This song has become an instant hit at my school. Even the Bieber lovers can't take it.

Part of the problem is that she doesn't just sing, she tries to smile while she does. Doesn't produce the greatest sound.

How do you know if she was smiling when recording the song?
Quote from dadge :fake. Over use of the black eye-liner is a dead give away. Next!

obviously.
Quote from Uke :How do you know if she was smiling when recording the song? Uh-hu

Haha you mean the video is not a live performance?Smile
Quote from Seb66 :obviously.

it seems the only thing that wasn't obvious was the hint of sarcasm in my post. but i guess the penny falls from all heights
INTERNET pop sensation Rebecca Black has found the perfect way to hit back at critics who branded her song the worst EVER - record a follow-up.

The 13-year-old has become an accidental singing star overnight, with the video to her track Friday viewed nearly 50MILLION times on YouTube.
That is 25million more than internet queen Lady GaGa's promo for latest single Born This Way.
However, cruel web comments have left Rebecca sobbing over her laptop. School bullies have also tried to make her life a misery. But the defiant teen refuses to let it get her down - and has started work on an ALBUM.
The Sun joined her in the studio near her home in Orange County, California, as she began recording her next track - text-messaging themed anthem LOL.

O Please. No more.

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG