The online racing simulator
Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
Here's my current..

(tip for Android users: if you aren't using custom roms, you can capture screenshots by installing Google's SDK, and then running the DDMS tool)
Pretty much stock
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Pretty much stock

It's invisible until i quote you.. you gotta give me that widget for days in the week though!
It's 'OneSeven Pro'
lock screen and background.

i love my iphone 4
Attached images
photo.png
photo2.png
Don't have a pic atm but it's a teddy bear having anal sex with a sheep. Just to put it bluntly.
Quote from 91mason91 :Don't have a pic atm but it's a teddy bear having anal sex with a sheep. Just to put it bluntly.

Sick freak.

Mine: (too lazy to get a pic, phone is a Droid Incredible)
Background - ATV SuperMoto race epic driftzorz entry.
Top of screen - date/clock/time/alarm/stopwatch widget (compact actually)
Bottom - Apps: Internets / Contacts / Messages / Gmail
I can scroll left to right, but each page is just a different asortment of apps and widgets. My favorite being the games.
Here you go:

Why did my postcount stop at 1337?
#10 - PoVo

Lockscreen
Attached images
screenshot.png
screenshot_1.png
<3 jailbreak lockinfo plugin
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
New one..

Quote from PMD9409 : Sick freak.

Mine: (too lazy to get a pic, phone is a Droid Incredible)
Background - ATV SuperMoto race epic driftzorz entry.
Top of screen - date/clock/time/alarm/stopwatch widget (compact actually)
Bottom - Apps: Internets / Contacts / Messages / Gmail
I can scroll left to right, but each page is just a different asortment of apps and widgets. My favorite being the games.

They're cuddly toys, nothing wrong with that?
My actual home screen is quite basic...I keep most things on other screens. First and last screens aren't used, second contains messages, third contains Internet stuff (Market, Browser, GMail, Navigation etc), fifth contains a few apps and sixth contains twitter feed (which I don't use that much). I've edited the shots to remove location and SMS info. Phone is an HTC Desire.

Attached images
screenshot_4.png
screenshot_6.png
anyone have the droid 2?
-
(skywatcher122) DELETED by skywatcher122 : orly?
I've finally joined the masses and got a modern(ish) phone.
Google G1 (HTC Dream) running Cyanogenmod 6 (Android 2.2.1)...
Attached images
snapshot.png
2snapshot.png

Pretty much how i like it, not to everyones tastes i guess but it does the job.

Pretty much this except no carrier or manufacturer hubs. WinMo7 is pretty amazing OS by the way. Super slick and so different look and feel from plain old iOS or Android's ugly mess.
Quote from spankmeyer :

Pretty much this except no carrier or manufacturer hubs. WinMo7 is pretty amazing OS by the way. Super slick and so different look and feel from plain old iOS or Android's ugly mess.

I agree it looks good, but Android is no ugly mess!
Quote from Bose321 :I agree it looks good, but Android is no ugly mess!

Keeping android not looking like an ugly mess is the same thing as keeping your desktop not looking like an ugly mess. :/
Pretty satisfied with this look, might lay low with fidling now

Here is my latest desktop (I've had quite a lot of different ones, but I thinkcthe current setup is the best for me)

As I have 5 (out of 6) homescreens, I'll just post two of them here because in the others I have just put more icons to open games/apps (comes in very handy!)

By the way, we could also post our OS name and few information about it, what do you think?

Version: PR 1.2

And this is "my" phone (not pictured by me)

I love it!
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Keeping android not looking like an ugly mess is the same thing as keeping your desktop not looking like an ugly mess. :/

Which is really easy?

Quote from Boris Lozac :Pretty satisfied with this look, might lay low with fidling now

Nice. What did you use for the clock? My mom has the same phone (white version), but I use it most of the time anyway.
It's 'BobClockD3'.

Btw Velociround, i'm not seeing your desktop..
Quote from Boris Lozac :It's 'BobClockD3'.

Btw Velociround, i'm not seeing your desktop..

Thanks for telling me... I uploaded the desktop somewhere else, I hope you can see it now.

(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG