The online racing simulator
Monza Track Day
(27 posts, started )
Monza Track Day
#2 - Myffe
All cars were golfs?
yes, with my golf club we bought a 30 minutes turn.
Nice car, I love Golfs and nice driving.
#5 - Mysho
Nice video... Wish I will drive around Monza one day...
couldn't bring faster cars ??
Quote from michele0676 :yes, with my golf club we bought a 30 minutes turn.

Nice lap!

May I ask how much it costs to rent Monza for half an hour?
For 1 hour 100 € included launch and professional photos.
(Escluded tyres)
No helmet? you idiot!
Quote from mutt107 :No helmet? you idiot!

Yea, that wasnt very smart Anyway nice driving, if you have more of vids like this one, show them pls :P
Quote from mutt107 :No helmet? you idiot!

Before speak like a children, ask informations, NOOB.

That was speed day days. NOT RACE DAYS.
Quote from michele0676 :Before speak like a children, ask informations, NOOB.

That was speed day days. NOT RACE DAYS.

Your on a track driving your car at its limit. You need a helmet noob.

Monza would be a great place to wear your brakes out.
I do recommend to get gloves too. Actually any kind of gloves might save your hand's skin...
Quote from sil3ntwar :Your on a track driving your car at its limit. You need a helmet noob.

Another noob, more expert than people that work on track day rules in Monza circuit.

Who are driving the car at his limits ? You ? Me not, of sure.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Your on a track driving your car at its limit. You need a helmet noob.

No he doesn't. Unless he plans on barrel rolling into something solid or ending up parked on his roof why would he need a helmet?
If he needs a helmet then he also needs a roll cage, cause if the roof caves in the helmet will not save your neck/spine.
Quote from anttt69 :No he doesn't. Unless he plans on barrel rolling into something solid or ending up parked on his roof why would he need a helmet?
If he needs a helmet then he also needs a roll cage, cause if the roof caves in the helmet will not save your neck/spine.

Looks like a lot of fun.
Quote from anttt69 :No he doesn't. Unless he plans on barrel rolling into something solid or ending up parked on his roof why would he need a helmet?

You could have a tire blowout = spin into grass = dead tire digs into grass and the car barrel rolls.
Quote from mutt107 :You could have a tire blowout = spin into grass = dead tire digs into grass and the car barrel rolls.

Or worse, tire blowout - spin into grass - dead tire digs into grass sending blades of grass careening into the car and poking an eye out....
Quote from mrodgers :Or worse, tire blowout - spin into grass - dead tire digs into grass sending blades of grass careening into the car and poking an eye out....

He is wearing sunglasses though!

As any racer and any motorcyclist (street or track) knows, you dress for the crash, not for the ride/drive.
Quote from mrodgers :Or worse, tire blowout - spin into grass - dead tire digs into grass sending blades of grass careening into the car and poking an eye out....

Which could also tickle your nose hairs causing you to sneeze which means you smack your head off the wheel.

No helmet needed in a Volkswagen. What are you going to bust your head on? The saftey of the airbag?

Monza Track Day
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG