The online racing simulator
I think my router is the only one to last for 3 hours after lasting only an hour before that.

Farce ;(

WD to all people qualified who raced their way there. And gg to Ken and Joe 'Destroyer of dreams' Holmes for front row

Cant wait to see you all on Saturday
Quote from PMD9409 :Grats to top 4 in Duel #2, very close racing. Also grats to Mr. Kapal for passing on the FINAL straight in order to race in the Kyoto 250. Absolutely awesome!

Yeah congrats on the final transfer spot, you deserved it

But man I have a lot of work to do for the K250 Honestly gutted that I fell from form so badly... Not sure what I'm doing wrong but T3 is killing me all of a sudden. Cant keep tyre temperatures below 95. I heard from Thilo that I'm in the field. So I'll practice hard to try to find out how to do things right so I dont become a moving chicane in the 250
Sorry about not turning up. Unfortunatly my grandfather was taken ill and i had to visit him in hospital. Congrats to all and may the best man win come the 250
Sorry #51

I lost control of the car, and when I tried to correct it, #51 was moving my direction, there was too small space where i can fix my understeer, this led to crash.

I think it's more likely race accident.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.livestream.com/tommy24
Stream link for future reference.

Is there any way to see a replay of the streaming with the comments from the first 115 session?

@[DRUNK] Matt
NP my friend, Im a racer and don't nag on minor incidents I were a little mad when it happened but my memory is very short
Bertil (Cawwa), my teammate in IRM who knows the NASCAR behaviour told me (with rookie stripes) to drive up beside u and claim my position in a polite way when we disagreed, then leave it up to the admins. Well they sorted it out so i guess he knew what he was talking about!
Dammed FUN event, hope the main race will be as fun as this!
Quote from Icarus. :Sorry #51

I lost control of the car, and when I tried to correct it, #51 was moving my direction, there was too small space where i can fix my understeer, this led to crash.

I think it's more like race accident.

Did you already have damage at that time btw?
Quote from sjoblom :Is there any way to see a replay of the streaming with the comments from the first 115 session?

Bertil (Cawwa), my teammate in IRM who knows the NASCAR behaviour told me (with rookie stripes) to drive up beside u and claim my position in a polite way when we disagreed, then leave it up to the admins. Well they sorted it out so i guess he knew what he was talking about!
Dammed FUN event, hope the main race will be as fun as this!

yes you get along side the other car like you did , I was unsure and just held my position so you did the right thing.
I guess my qualifying time was good enough to put me into the race . I'm going to send my wheel somewhere to see what's wrong with it so I might actually compete this weekend.
got 'av rolled just like Jack

failed during 1st pitstop cause i didn't change tyres.. so meh

well, just waiting for a spot to the real race :P
Will the stream of the first twin race be available on demand?
But that's not actually race one I did look before posting
Yeah Tommy has managed to get Race 1 and quali mixed up. Shame as I wanna see epic reaction to my time out

Me and Steve got ballsed over after the first SC. Was 4th and 5th before that and was going really well but ahh well.

We are both in the race so all good. Couldve been high up but tbh, I have exceeded expectations of both myself and everyone else so thats a +1 imo
Damn, I wanted to see my intimidating sideway-slide. Damn you, Tommy.

xD
I also wanted to see my multiple fails (1 early race spin while working through traffic that was comming off of pit road, and 2 others from my wheel going spastic). I really wanna hear the reaction from that.
Well done to everyone who has qualified. Well done to Ken and Joe for hitting the golden 47's in the time trial runs. Well done to ineX for a 1,2 + 3 in the first twin 115 and thanks to niko pushing me and driving cleanly to get me 4th on the 250 grid from winning the 2nd twin 115.
Quote from oscarhardwick :.

Well done to Oscar, you clearly have the pace, also seen in the prac sessions.
Same to Niko, you're a great pusher we caught the guys 1 sec lead within 2 laps. KoK Im sure they will do great battling with the IneX guys. I just want to say Good Luck to everyone next saturday
Sorry guys, due to some confusion between two programs, Race 1 seems to be gone :/ But Race 2 is up on-demand! I hope thats not a big problem, and I hope you all enjoyed the stream while it was up.
Quote from Cornys :I also wanted to see my multiple fails (1 early race spin while working through traffic that was comming off of pit road, and 2 others from my wheel going spastic). I really wanna hear the reaction from that.

I recall the chatbox was going nuts after your first spin
Tommy just dont forget to ave the 250 if your doing it For teh 115 I guess I can just watch my replay
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I recall the chatbox was going nuts after your first spin

lol, I wish I had been able to see it. I came off of 2 and a guy was indecisive about rather or not he was going to pull up high in front of me or allow me to lap him on the outside. I tunred it down to pass on the inside if he blocked high and in doing so I had turned the wheel too sharp for my cold tires. I wanted to be the last person to pit so I knew I wouldn't get laped, and in doing so I nearly got laped. Luckily that pull off area was protected by square bales and I locked it down soon enough not to nail them.

I was driving away and laughing because I realized that I was still in the lead while stopped on the back stright
Quote from Tomhah :Sorry guys, due to some confusion between two programs, Race 1 seems to be gone :/ But Race 2 is up on-demand! I hope thats not a big problem, and I hope you all enjoyed the stream while it was up.

Quote from Tomhah :Sorry guys, due to some confusion between two programs, Race 1 seems to be gone :/ ...

:chairfall

Typical my luck, doing one of my best races in LFS history ... and the stream is gone ... :weeping:

Guess I just have to do a similar race pace on Saturday then, only one race so it cant get mixed up
Good luck to all.

The key is to be safe and put on a great race, not to have an embarrassing debacle like 2010.

Carry on....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG