The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 10
The 10th practice session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will be held Saturday, March 19th, starting at 20:30 UTC.

It will be a 30 minute open-practice session, followed by a 38+2 lap race. Race start order will be random.

You must make a pitstop (under green flag or yellow flag), no service required.

Race goes green all the way = Double credit

TS info will be provided if/when it comes back up, but until then, presume the requirement waived for this session.
#2 - Kova.
Clash with LFSES
Count me #44 in
Yes pl0x. o/
will be here too!
0mfg I will be there!!!1
Will be there.
you need someone to police the restarts, ken jumped the first restart and went past like 10 cars.
also people need to learn to brake
On the outside or inside before the start/finish?
Quote from boothy :On the outside or inside before the start/finish?

outside, but he was going like 10 mph faster cause he laid back. and went before the green, it wasn't a stack up.
There was mistake from referee
between car 18 and 12 (on the 9th lap)
Quote from mutt107 :outside, but he was going like 10 mph faster cause he laid back. and went before the green, it wasn't a stack up.

I didn't lay back, I just had the leader on skype telling me when to go. When the leader goes, the race starts... learn the rules before you complain.
Quote from racer hero :I didn't lay back, I just had the leader on skype telling me when to go. When the leader goes, the race starts... learn the rules before you complain.

When the green flag drops the race starts.
Considering the green flag is dropped at the line, which is when the leader goes, it's the same thing... But thanks for coming out.
Quote from racer hero :I didn't lay back, I just had the leader on skype telling me when to go. When the leader goes, the race starts... learn the rules before you complain.

... think there's a rule about maximum distance between cars at restart as well ... otherwise u can just build up a distance and start full speed before green flag, then tell the leader on skype to start the race ... might be OK, I don't know!

I'm not saying u did this because I haven't seen the replay but u sure came flying pass the whole field

Just a Q to the racing admins how far u can go behind to build up your own speed before the green flag goes?
I was right on the guy infront of me, I just got a better start then everyone else and they're assuming things.

2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 10
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG