The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 9
The 9th practice session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will be held Saturday, March 19th, starting at 17:00 UTC.

It will be a hotlap qualifying session, followed by a 54+2 lap race.

No pitstop required.

TS info will be provided if/when it comes back up, but until then, presume the requirement waived for this session.
Maybe there. Not deffinate, am feeling alot better today might be out tonight tho.
#3 - Kova.
Will try to come to this, if I dont practice for LFSES...
I'll be there most probably.
will be there
Im there
cu there
will be there!
Does the server have a password?
Quote from mutt107 :Does the server have a password?

Yes, usually you'd get a PM when you get signed up - might be worth to drop deko a PM well before the session is supposed to start...
ill hopefully be there
Whoops i missed it. At least the track will be a safer place I suppose.
Why everyone trying to overtake on left or right?
it's only a time wasting...and bigger chance make mistakes,
I do not understand!

Why not bumpdrafting!? Just look at the leaders.
Because bumpdrafting is more hazardous then just simply slipping up the inside of someone?

Its not peoples fault if others move down on them.

What with all the lag, I try to avoid bumping people as i would just spear them into a wall.
What i would love to understand is, why guys overtake in the inside at a restart after SC? It happened so many times, i hope that the ones who does on the officcial race get penelised during the race.
Rules are rules, respect them pls guys, otherwise is not fair for the ones who does, thx
Quote from CARRERA GT :why guys overtake in the inside at a restart after SC? It happened so many times

at restart i don't have any complaints.

2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 9
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG