The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 6
The 6th practice session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will take place on Friday, 18th March 2011, starting at 16:30 UTC.

It will be a 50 + 2 lap race (52 total) after a hotlap qualifying session. You are required to make a pitstop at any time in the race, green or yellow flag - no service required, just a touch & go.

The usual, TS required (if it's back up in time, if not the requirement will be waived) TS IP and port now: 84.45.52.140:10005 - no password. I'll try to restore as many of the team subchannels as I can, but if I miss or forget yours, let me know and I'll readd it. You'll have to ask me to get a password put back on it as well.
Will be there. Might have to spend a couple of minutes AFK around 17:00 UTC, though.
As I am going to play snooker, I will not be there.
#4 - BLOBO
i try to be there will see
I'll be there
I'll be there too.
#7 - Hahmo
Ill be there
I would like to be there but am not feeling 100% at the moment.
cu there
Quote from dekojester :
The usual, TS required (if it's back up in time, if not the requirement will be waived) TS IP and port now: 84.45.52.140:10005 - no password. I'll try to restore as many of the team subchannels as I can, but if I miss or forget yours, let me know and I'll readd it. You'll have to ask me to get a password put back on it as well.

It should be, I checked TS last night.

So, you had to change the TS address?
I'm going to try and finish the race, but I have to leave for baseball at around 14:00 GMT. I just got home from class.

Edit: I will not be able to race due to the length of time qualifying is currently taking.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :It should be, I checked TS last night.

So, you had to change the TS address?

How can you have checked TS last night ? It was down then.

And yes there's a new TS address, server was moved by the provider.
Sorry for DNF when it was red flag, i had to go :/
Total failure today but wont complain.

Sorry to Kornorass (Sorry im sure i spelt that wrong) Got loose after the kink on the restart after the red flag and you just happened to be there. Was by no means intentional!

With the DT turning to Stop go, completely mis understood that as previously under pace car i got one and it was removed, again my own doing just mis understood how that worked. Was expecting to be sent to the back at the next pace car.

Appolgies to Eoin aswell I think it was him i tangled with just a few laps before i ended my race. The car seemed looser for some reason today and dont know why.

Appologies to all and i'll take whatever penalty is coming.
Quote from dekojester :How can you have checked TS last night ? It was down then.

And yes there's a new TS address, server was moved by the provider.

It wasn't for me, I wasn't on the NDR one though.
Quote from scotty2888 :Sorry to Kornorass (Sorry im sure i spelt that wrong) Got loose after the kink on the restart after the red flag and you just happened to be there. Was by no means intentional!

I guess you mean me... Now I now,how my last name looks in eyes of englishman,but don't worry,it's been misspelled a lot by my own compatriots. Oh,right - it's Kronpušs.
About that incident - yea,looked weird,thought I gave you enough room,why you could hit me. Ok,nothing special - it's practice,we're driving to practice,so we're better know how to drive in real one!
Quote from Eclipsed : Kronpušs.

Wow, totally got it wrong! My bad.

Like I said, i got a bit lose in the kink or the exit of the kink, I know you left room and it was my fault. TBH, looking back at it like I posted before, I wasnt feeling 100% well last night and probably shouldnt of driven, but oh well. Hopefully wont happen again.

2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 6
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG