The online racing simulator
Even the grass is higher than the bikes!
Here's my own one:
"The leader hasn't got any freaking visor! He's got a freaking pair of sunglasses to protect him! "
Dorna showcase the 2012 MotoGP bikes and announce their headquarters is to be relocated to Jamaica after their recent fact finding trip to the country.
New rules and regulations allowing human growth hormones result in large drawbacks! If you'll pardon the pun.
50cc minibike race sponsored by Huggies?
Valentino Rossi regrets putting his bike in for a hot wash.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Dorna showcase the 2012 MotoGP bikes and announce their headquarters is to be relocated to Jamaica after their recent fact finding trip to the country.

Quote from Gills4life :New rules and regulations allowing human growth hormones result in large drawbacks! If you'll pardon the pun.

winner!

FIA relaxes ban on movable aerodynamic devices.
Must.. not.. give.. up..
Ferrari decided to enter a soap box derby...
"Everyone's pushing for Massa in Brazil!"
"FIA propose new engines for 2013"
Ferrari mechanic gets stuck to rear wing when the flap closes.
Electric starters are for sissies!
The new racing: No more global warming.
"F1 returns to man power."
Or
"1bhp in my Ferrari f*ck yea!"
Hold still car, this will only hurt for a second
restrictions on engine usage make top teams resort to drastic measures to cut down engine runtime during practice
Due to latest fuel price increase, F1 teams are now forced to only use fuel when crossing the finish line.
"The reason why new formula 1 cars should have car alarms..."
"error: please re-install driver"
Klu Klux Klan member takes pictures of an empty Ferrari.
Quote from amp88 :FIA relaxes ban on movable aerodynamic devices.

Quote from Greboth :Ferrari mechanic gets stuck to rear wing when the flap closes.

Quote from KiRmelius :Electric starters are for sissies!

All of these made me genuinely chuckle out loud when applying them to the picture! Some really good ones from others too!

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hold still car, this will only hurt for a second

This one though made me laugh the most after reading it and then looking back at the picture

Your turn mate

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG