The online racing simulator
Show us your first forum post!
(71 posts, started )
I just read all my posts from 2006 when i was just 13 years old and a noob, 5 years later i come back thinking of stupid i was, making suggestions to bring semi trucks in LFS S2, making "realistic racing" the most unrealistic racing ever, saying how high octane can blow your engine up. But 5 years have gone, and as an S2 racer, i have learned to not suggest such horrid things to LFS. I have also learned that this is not need for speed underground, so my suggestions don't fit anyways.
Okay.
So... uhm... nice to know, I guess?
Quote from Hotrodx199 :I just read all my posts from 2006 when i was just 13 years old and a noob, 5 years later i come back thinking of stupid i was, making suggestions to bring semi trucks in LFS S2, making "realistic racing" the most unrealistic racing ever, saying how high octane can blow your engine up. But 5 years have gone, and as an S2 racer, i have learned to not suggest such horrid things to LFS. I have also learned that this is not need for speed underground, so my suggestions don't fit anyways.

Yeah! I remember you, you're that guy.
Well, you won't be hearing such silly suggestions anymore.
So someone comes on who seems to have genuinely matured and changed and you guys just patronise him.

....original.
Maybe we should all post our first thread/post here
ahaha Oh dear . It seems my posts only go back to 2009.........blatant lies!
How to see the most oldest posts, since it shows only last 500 posts.
Quote from manneF1 :How to see the most oldest posts, since it shows only last 500 posts.

Probably will have to ask Victor to change the setting from show last 500 posts to show all posts (if there is a vB setting like that...)

But in this case you can see the last 500 threads you created by going to your public profile > Statistics > Find all threads started by *

So unless you are dekojester or danowat, you shouldn't have a problem finding your first post (assuming you weren't being a nub and posted some crap which might have been deleted :tilt

@Rich: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39014 :slap:

PS: Neither Scawen nor Victor has made more than 500 threads (in the public area), so deko and Dan are all who I could think of who's made more than that... (DWB is close :P)
Quote from manneF1 :How to see the most oldest posts, since it shows only last 500 posts.

To see old posts:

To see old threads you created change "Find Posts by User" to "Find Threads Started by User".

This is one of my first posts. This is my first thread.
Attached images
findoldposts.PNG
Still unanswered.

Surprisingly, its not a troll'ish attempt or anything.

But you can definitely see improvements. Or well, I hope so.
Quote from Silverracer :PS: Neither Scawen nor Victor has made more than 500 threads (in the public area), so deko and Dan are all who I could think of who's made more than that... (DWB is close :P)

Being a long time league admin helps obviously

Quote from Bob Smith :Also, fun to see I was chatting with Richard Towler almost 6 years ago, and now I work with him.

Didn't know he has an LFS account...

I guess the work is sin-racing related BTW? Or is it a pure coincidence if you are both involved in simracing?

Oh and thanks to amp's tip... My first ever post... Me doing random (and basic) XFG skins: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=724379#post724379
#25 - CSF

(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG