The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Quote from zippytheone :Found one error in other two races. CSF calling me Tom Price in Race 1 :|

I aint married Isaac and taken his name

It wouldnt work anyway Isaac. Imagine what the children would look like Ginger and my looks. Gonna be offul

Well tommy called me Michael Booth, so someone had to get it. Also race 2 might be a bit rubbish as I had TS bug and couldn't hear Tommy. I expect I was talking over him a lot of the time!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Did you stare too deep into the glass again, Tom?xD

Maybe CSF saw Tom Pryce's ghost

Next time, he's gonna call Isaac "Newton".

Isaac Newton. LMFAO DJ.
Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 3

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 19/20

Your car number: 40

Other cars involved: 39,41, 36

Brief description of incident:
Me and 41 are bumpdrafting past 39, 36 then hits the back of 41 and puts him into a spin and I get hit causing me to lose a lot of positions.

About that...
There was room for me to pass but 39 is slowing moving across on 41, me(36) is coming up on inside but as the space gets smaller, me and 41 have some contact and after watching the replay there maybe some lag involved as it does shoot 41 off a little bit. And then 41 is sent into a spin and just collects 39. Looks like 3 wide can work, but not if only half the track is being used
3 wide at T1 deffinately works. Two others and myself managed it. See.
Attached images
AS1 3.jpg
AS1 4.jpg
As1 5.jpg
AS1 6.jpg
Quote from scotty2888 :3 wide at T1 deffinately works. Two others and myself managed it. See.

Yeah it can work very easy as seen from your pics
Unfortunately it didn't work for us though, but thats racing these things happen and you just move on.

Was just an incident in my view but we see what the admins think
Sometimes racing goes wrong. But its apart of racing wether someone is to blame or not.
When will be standings updated?
Once the protests/results are done, soon
Whens Ario coming back on the server?
@boothy

Thi is a joke, right?

Originally Posted by WlayCo
Session of incident (include server No. if in reserve shootout): Race Number 2

Lap AND timecode of incident: Lap 2

Your car number: 47

Other cars involved: 39

Brief description of incident:
Car number 39 were pushing hard whole lap. Several contacts. At the half of the lap, just before T1, he hit hard into my car which caused me to go on grass, spin, and fall from 8th to last position.

Warning to car 39, a bit over excessive with the contact, however the spin afterwards was due to 47 flooring the throttle on the grass.

So, warning only, it was not his fault to put me on the grass, and actually i am guilty here. Did you take a look at the whole lap?

So, you call yourself fair admin? No wonder nobody wants to drive this league... Just continue making decisions like this one... Maybe i should get the penalty...
#61 - CSF
Actually it was a team of 5 people who looked at it and we all said the same thing. While the touch sent you wide, it wasn't the reason for you to spin from an easily savable position, and was only worth a warning. The reason for people dropping out isn't admin related, there have been very few decisions this season, but the usual problem of people not qualifying and giving up, or realizing that this is a dead sim, like so many other leagues out there. If you want to quit, we wont be changing this penalty to keep you in. :juggle:
Actually a warning is a penalty, get another one (usually for the same thing) and that means a stronger penalty. 39 makes a pass under braking and tries his best to slow it down, but there's a bit of contact and you go wide. You'd have lost 3 or 4 positions, but you floored the throttle instead of continuing to allow the car to turn and then lost control on the grass.

Out of interest, what kind of penalty would you have wanted to see for this incident?
Well, warning isn't a penalty, it is a warning.
Well again, then i do not agree with any of five of you. I did not loose 3 or 4 positions, i dropped from 8th place to last place (20+). I manage to finish on 14th position but i loose possible points.
Yes i did, i tried to push the throttle and get out of the grass knowing that if i get there i will spin and damage car and loose everything.That throttle probably saved me from kicking the wall but not for spinning. That was risk which i took but that risk was caused by the car 39. We know how hard is to overtake at AS1 specially there.
About expected penalty, if i loose so much and he gained positions because of that then he must be penalized for that. Fair would be some time penalty for that specific race or for next one or some positions down...you know that better than i do...

@CSV- "If you want to quit, we wont be changing this penalty to keep you in."
Very nice point of view. Probably this is your behaviour to all of drivers. Good that you are behaving like true admin - judge -whatever... It is clear to me now. And no, i do not want to quit. I just want this competition to be fair but looks like this is imposible.
#64 - CSF
WalyCo. Whats a true admin? Someone that butters everything up... puts a marshmallow in your coca at night? I've never been like that, and neither have any of my fellow admins that made this decision. I'd like nothing more than to penalize people, it makes my life seem worth living. But in some situations, I just can't penalize people for things when its clearly not the reason the other person ended up flying down the order, such as stopping turning when heading for grass when and getting on the throttle. There is the reason you spun, you were not going anywhere near any wall. I'm a go cry in a corner.
So, at the end there is no satisfaction for me who loose everything on that race...
Again, my spin was directly caused by his mistake, he hit my car, he made me go to the grass and he is not receiving any penalty... i just tried to save situation... i don't understand how can you say " I just can't penalize people for things when its clearly not the reason the other person ended up flying down the order"...

Never mind, forget everything that i said, you can delete all the posts if you want, now everything is clear for me. I understand that actually i am guilty for incident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG