u'll get a cookie from me, gratz
grats
Grats Imol
WHAT?! We haz IMOL onboard?!!! kurwa welcome aboard u crazy polish
Welcome mate.
gratz imol, nice drive at westhill
Welcome!
Welcome crazy Polish!!
Nice one CoRe you got yourself a really quick and improving driver there and nice one Tomek, well deserved
Gratz CoRe and Imol Good luck to both
Good to have you in the team, you deserved it
welcome onboard darling

have fun with us!!!
Grats Tomas (thought you were still trial :P)
Maik "FireMike15" Paluch Joins CoRe Racing!

Today CoRe Racing welcomes Maik Paluch, formerly of Xcite-Racing. Many of you will know Maik as "FireMike15," the creator of many awesome LFS-related videos and a member of the supremely creative skinning/media group L4P, but he's also a very promising young driver. Just 16 years old, Maik comes from Passau, Germany, where when he's not driving in LFS he's probably working on movies with friends or downhill biking. Though he's still quite early in his academic career, he hopes to go to university for media production and one day work in the film industry. Maik is a bit of a rarity in the LFS world--a driver who has only been with one team during his entire career. CoRe is quite happy to be his second.

We look forward to seeing Maik grow as a driver in his time with us--we expect him to drive in both individual leagues and our endurance racing squads. He will drive using the name CoRe M.Paluch, the number 15, and red-accented CoRe skins. Welcome to the team, Maik!
Welcome Maik!! Have a good time!!
Congratulation to both sides!
Welcome :P !
Welcome teammate!
Grats!
Grats! A nice guy, you got there. Good luck in the team, Maik.
BTW, no more in Xcite?
Great Catch Core, good luck maik!

btw andro, if he joins core it's almost guessable that he's no longer in xcite
I've seen people in 2-3 teams at the same time. So that's why I ask, since I don't see a reason why he left Xcite, but whatever. I guess there was a good reason.
grats
Grats

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG