Team is no more.
R.I.P. -TRR- 2002-2011

Dear LFS'ers,

Hereby I present to you: Team Rock Racing

Our website:
www.TeamRockRacing.com

Introducing:

This was team in June 2010:

Thanks to Kontrust for letting us use their music.

Youtube Link 1080p:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s566VFLgEcE

Example of Team Races:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vrt-xxSH6U

Historic F1 Series 2010 Review Video:
www.vimeo.com/14825074

-TRR- 2010 Action Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sCjLmI5Xtc

Info About Team Rock Racing:

Team Rock Racing is a Live For Speed racing team that has been around for quiet a while. Since our refreshed line-up we have seen some very good drivers joining our team, which are enjoying our team's championship.

Leagues:

-TRR- Team Championship 2011:
Team Rock Racing organises a championship for it's own members. This is not just a championship. Our members can win awards with these races.

What can the members win?
- Everyone that wins a race this season will be awarded with a real life -TRR- Medal.
- The top 3 at the end of the championship will all receive real life trophies and some products gifted by our sponsors.
Further detail on awards coming later this year.

Special Things:

- Lotteries where our members can win special things from F1 Scalemodels to Games, Products, and more.
- Every year we organise a Member of the Year Election.
- We have 2 24/7 Live for Speed servers, these servers are powered by -TRR- Hosting and Gaming Solutions.
- We have a TS3 server powered by Xcite Racing Team.

More info on request at:
info@teamrockracing.com

Our partners are:
CvE Designs
Fanatec Steeringwheels
HDFilmCamera.nl
Cooler Master
ModelAutoDealer.nl
Vonken Sportprijzen
Monster Energy Drink Europe
CM Storm
Bridgestone

MTDZX Stunting Team

Our Leaders:
Rocky7up - Walter Lemmens
Chasey - Christel van Essen
Rik97 - Rik Kardol

Our Members:

Niuch44 - Michal Sikorski
G!NhO - Gino van Verseveld
Sm1ley - Ton Arends
WRCDriver - Mickel Baggen
Dominator - Taylor Krug
P0IT10n - Matias Lauriti

Evostar - Melvin Withaar
Logitek - Chris Tortora
Creatmas - Mitchell Buitenhuis
Duncan - Duncan van Dijk
R500 - Damyan Obreykov
Ghowden - Graham Howden
Washandje - Vincent de Wit
Tesnaukki - Teemu Toikka
Joni - Joni Salomäki
Omgin - Oscar Arslan
Inouva - Emma R.
Willeh - William Trentini
j0rdan - Jordan Lavrikov

Trial Members:
Cyclo - Robin Lowik

-------------------------------------
Update:

From now on 28-4-2011, we do NO LONGER require our members to pay a membership fee. You are welcome for free to Team Rock Racing.

We also open recruitments, to get more members.

However the fact that we no longer ask a membership fee, this does mean that we get more strict on our membership rules.

We require you to be very active in Live for Speed, and try not to miss our private championship's races.

If you would like to join Team Rock Racing, talk with us about it via e-mail or Skype.

E-mail: info@teamrockracing.com

We now also open the ports for LFS'ers to join our racing league, the -TRR- Championship 2011.

To sign-up for this series, and attend to the races, send the following details via PM to me:

Firstname:
Lastname:
Teamname:
E-mailaddress:

Series calender can be found here:
http://test.teamrockracing.com ... .php/competition/calendar
I hope this year will be good!

I hope good luck to you guys! cheers for support!
#4 - g7usl
I'd willingly join after watching the stream of the BL2R fiasco LOL but you have the same dates as us at http://racing.lefora.com/ Walter I think you should put the fixtures back a week eh?
I can't see any dates, so maybe you should change your league? How many players do you get, like 4 or 5 at most I've ever seen on your server. Maybe instead of trying to get people to join your league or change other peoples dates, you should join many of the other leagues going?
Quote from g7usl :I'd willingly join after watching the stream of the BL2R fiasco LOL but you have the same dates as us at http://racing.lefora.com/ Walter I think you should put the fixtures back a week eh?

Dear Dave,

You are more then welcome to our team, however I sadly can not replace the dates of the championship. However, the dates are already moved up a week because for the rest of March there is no race.

Maybe it's now possible for you to attend?

Looking forward to read your response.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter
Yesterday was Round 5 of the -TRR- Championship 2011 the:

COOLER MASTER GRAND PRIX DE WALES
Round 5: Saturday the 12th of March 2011: FOX @ WE1R

Sadly this time, not many players showed up for the race, only 5, of which 1 was an outsider.

The race started with Elon Berisha on pole position, Walter Lemmens in 2nd (before dropping back on the grid because of PC issues), Robin Lowik in 3rd, the outsider Nicholas Wrage in 4th, and Christel van Essen with a bad laptime in 5th.

The race went underway as Lemmens was having issues with his computer again, randomly freezing for a few seconds. First corner was without trouble, but under the bridge we see Lemmens having a freezing pc again, not able to do something smashing into van Essen. After this she dropped back to 4th after having a great start. A few laps later Lemmens would flip thanks to another short time pc freeze, and he gave up.
Further during the race we continues see Berisha in the lead, with van Essen not to far behind, and Wrage and Lowik battleing.

Sadly after some time we see Wrage timing out, and not coming back, that was his race over. Then we see Lowik dropping back and eventually being lapped by both Berisha and van Essen. After the pitstops and right before the finish, we see Berisha still having a big lead but sadly making a huge mistake by smashing into the tyres and getting lots of damage. He returned his way to the pits to fix his car in time, but couldn't help that van Essen overtook him. As we are at just 8 laps to go Lemmens rejoins the race, just to try if his pc works. It gave a few more lag spikes, but he was able to finish in 4th. Lowik kept a lonely race and finished into 3rd. Berisha was not able to come back and finished 2nd. Which means that Christel van Essen has made another victory whilst coming from the back of the grid. Congratulations!

This was a text review of the race, a broadcast review on:
www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv
Will follow later on.

We thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens
#8 - g7usl
Quote from rockclan :Dear Dave,

You are more then welcome to our team, however I sadly can not replace the dates of the championship. However, the dates are already moved up a week because for the rest of March there is no race.

Maybe it's now possible for you to attend?

Looking forward to read your response.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter

Just went to your website to join and wow! I have to pay to race?
Quote from g7usl :Just went to your website to join and wow! I have to pay to race?

Every member pays €5,50- a year to be a member and to be able to attend to our championships, private events, lotteries, etc.
Nice report, keep it up
Nice Report Walter
Nice report
Walter,

My PB with the FO8 at KY3
PB 2.01:79

Yours is; 2.02:91

Not bad for a 70 year old Walter Thanks for your support in the forums

Teamspeak 3 is 87.117.208.140:4195 if you want me?

I lost you on Skype
lol
-TRR- Championship 2011 - Round #6 Report
Saturday was the 6th round of the -TRR- Championship 2011.

It was the:
BRIDGESTONE INTERNATIONAL EXARGE KYOTO EVENT

We drove with the XRG around KY1.

During qualification, after zero practice time, Christel van Essen dominated. She drove a 55.23 whilst Walter Lemmens drove a 55.29, Rik Kardol was 3rd with a 55.33, Dave Taylor our newest member drove a 55.38 and on the last position Robin Lowik with a 55.78.

As the race went under-way we saw interesting battles in 2 groups. In front Walter and Christel, and the other group was a battle between Dave, Rik and Robin. These battles lasted until lap 9. In lap 9 Dave Taylor found a connection with the first group. And mixed himself into it, coming up to the 3rd corner, Dave decided to take the inside of Walter whilst Christel was close in front. Sadly Dave got a little loose and slid right into Walter punching him into a spin and falling far behind. Dave however only dropped back into 3rd position.

During lap 15 Christel had quite a big gap to Robin and Rik, Dave had dropped back to 4th but still close behind. After this it was quite boring for a while, just everyone doing lap after lap, without any battles. In lap 20 we see Christel, Rik and Robin take their first and only pitstop. Somehow Christel's pitstop took way longer then those of the others, and she dropped a small gap to them. Now we have Dave (with a totally different strategy) in the lead. And Walter far behind.

On lap 26 Walter decided to make his pitstop. It took quite a while and he again dropped back to the back of the pack, far behind the rest. It took even so long, that when leaving the pits he got lapped by Dave. On lap 30 we see that Rik and Robin both got a Drive-Trough Penalty for cutting the pit exit line. Both drivers took the penalty, but Robin got so mad because of getting the penalty, that he decided to leave the race.

Rik however just kept on going, settling in behind Walter. Shortly after we see Dave making his pitstop. During the time that he drove extra, he pulled such a big gap that he was still in the lead after leaving the pit lane, Christel was 09.35 behind. Now we are on lap 37 and there seems nothing can take Dave his victory away in his first race for Team Rock Racing.

And this is how it went. Dave finished his first race on the top of the podium, Christel in 2nd, Walter in 3rd and Rik in 4th.

Dave, Christel and Walter have won Bridgestone goodies by finishing on the podium this race.

Congratulations to the drivers.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Quote from rockclan :Both drivers took the penalty, but Robin got so mad because of getting the penalty, that he decided to leave the race and the team as well.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Yeah I know, kinda silly to leave a team over a well deserved penalty.

Edit:

But we have cleared up this mess and he has decided to stay with the team.
The pensioner won :twirl::clapclap::hyper::wave2::woohoo::laola::slap: Is 69 too young for LFS? lol
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Quote from VTiRacing :lol

Don't even bother to post in this thread if you don't have anything serious to say, troll.
Great reports, Walter !
Quote from MousemanLV :Don't even bother to post in this thread if you don't have anything serious to say, troll.

Obviously the same applies to you. Not sure why you felt the need to reply to that meaningless 10+ days post.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Obviously the same applies to you. Not sure why you felt the need to reply to that meaningless 10+ days post.

He also put a reply on-topic.

However it was indeed not really needed, but not unwanted what he posted.

Thanks Mouse
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123 : THAT MAN
why does rockland's threads always include not needed posts?
Quote from sjava :why does rockland's threads always include not needed posts?

Sorry dude, you're 3 hours late
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry dude, you're 3 hours late

Yeah who actually was so kind to call a mod to remove the spam? Thanks whoever.
HDFilmCamera.nl Sponsors -TRR- !
Dear Readers,

Team Rock Racing just found a new sponsor!

HDFilmCamera.nl sponsors us a Drift Innovation Full HD170 Action Helmet Camera!

We will use this helmet camera for our upcoming -TRR- Kart Championship 2011! Info about this karting championship at:
http://www.teamrockracing.com/

This camera will be fitted on Walter Lemmens' helmet.

The first round will be at De Vest Indoor Karting in Valkenswaard, The Netherlands!

We are looking forward to try-out our new piece of hardware.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing

P.S.
If you want 5% off an order at HDFilmCamera.nl fill in the code "TRR"!
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing = No more 2002-2011
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG