2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 5
The Fifth Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will be held on Saturday, 12 March 2011. It will consist of an hour free practice session. It will start at 20:00 UTC.

We expect you to practice safe driving, and temper-controlled driving.

This session will function a bit differently than past sessions - you will not be permitted to telepit / spectate at will. You MUST be in the process of making a pitstop or finished the pitstop before you can telepit or spectate - to do so otherwise, we will consider your session ended.

Should you crash, and be unable to recover to pits, we will red flag the session until a short time has passed, then spectate you. No lost time will be added on - it will just be lost.

The reason I implement this, folks, is to try and give a risk to all, in the hopes that the loss of practice time and stopping everyone will be enough to mitigate any stupid/unreasonable driving.

The reason for requiring entering pits before spectating? Simples: So you can get pitstop practice ahead of next week's Kyoto 250.

But on the bright side, If you can make more than 45 laps in the hour, and do them cleanly, I'll be nice, and give you 2x session credit.

Until I find where the NDR TS went, I'll waive the TS requirement for this session.
I cant make it tonight. Oh well, have fun and hopefully I will make the next one.
I'll try to get there after MoE/OWRL.

Seems like all 500servers TS went down indeed.
#4 - Kova.
20:00 utc qualifying?

Sounds ok for me, will be present.
I'll at least try to get there, but it seems to be I can't come now due to OWRL/other things.
I should be there this time, my first official practice. See you on track!
Hopefully there.

Btw: I don't even know how much laps I have done at KY1 now, the sign-up tracker hasn't been updated, and I've done much more than 6 laps...

I guess I must be over 150 surely.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'll try to get there after MoE/OWRL.

Seems like all 500servers TS went down indeed.

they moved ips, mine is up anyhow
84.45.52.140 , is the new IP mine is on
Should be there aswell.
Ill be there :P
Quote from Kova. :20:00 utc qualifying?

Sounds ok for me, will be present.

No, it's a 1 hour long open practice session.
I will be unable to attend due to baseball practice. I like the changes that have been made though
This beats OWRL anyday imo
Quote from Mustangman759 :they moved ips, mine is up anyhow
84.45.52.140 , is the new IP mine is on

Oh okay. Should've read Dean's e-mails indeed.
try to be there
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Hopefully there.

Btw: I don't even know how much laps I have done at KY1 now, the sign-up tracker hasn't been updated, and I've done much more than 6 laps...

I guess I must be over 150 surely.

click on the little clock under your name...........
Password & TS info?
If you read opening post you can see about ts info
Yeah i see he might waive ts, but still need PW
i will be there
Ill be there
Question, can I come a bit later?
Quote from Flame CZE :Question, can I come a bit later?

Yes, you may enter the session late if you need.
Quote from z-ro 8 :No, it's a 1 hour long open practice session.

Yeah I just understand that after :doh: xD
Quote from SCA-F1 :click on the little clock under your name...........

Thanks Simon, according to my stats I have now 202 laps on the XRT.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG