The online racing simulator
Apex Cup Round 2 LIVE on MultiBC Stream II - tonight -

The Livestream of Round 2 will start tonight at 18:15 UTC, including live commentary!

Schedule
Date: 11th of March
Track: Fern Bay Black (FE4)
Cars: FOX
Format:
1800 UTC Qualifying for 30 minutes
1835 UTC Sprint Race for 7 laps
1855 UTC Main Race for 21 laps
We will start in the middle of the qualifying and introduce you to some informative points.
We will recap the first race of the season on SO Long / TBO and resume the pre-qualifying results and give a little introduction on the possible candidates for a race win on Fern Bay. We - the commentator team of Chris Wilkinson, Marius Golombeck and Sven Plutta - are glad to welcome you as viewers.

Tune in - tonight 18:15 UTC - Apex Cup Round 2 FE Black FOX

Follow the action live on:
- MultiBC Stream II
- Live for Speed Remote
- spdo Database

Apex Cup is sponsored by Flexwebhosting.nl, UKDedigamers and MultiBC.
#2 - Myffe
Sweet gonna watch that
On a sidenote - It's round 2 in the title
I am already, thank you
We are live and rolling!
#7 - Bean0
Quote :Apex multiBC was kicked

Unfortunately MultiBC's 'server' crashed, which means that nobody is able to connect to the pc anymore.

We tried everything but it didn't work. We are sorry for this and hopefully everything will be fixed for the next round, we will do our best for it.
Yea,it was problem with mutliBC's computer,so as soon as it came back working (2mins ago) i'v just joined and turned it off.
its really a shame multibc failed, racing was a lot more entertaining than you would expect from such a narrow track
Too entertaining for me, I would have been better off commentating...

Sorry to Mr Ikzra(Spelling of your name?), my attention was on Nogiec after his spin, and when I noticed you making a move, I was too slow in "telling" you to abandon your overtaking move and both of us went off-road

Apex Cup Round 2 LIVE on MultiBC Stream II - tonight -
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG