The online racing simulator
[FMC] : "The Elite"
(24 posts, started )
A video about the "Elite" in the Racing Simulator "LiveForSpeed". Dedicated to the Grand Touring Amateur League, Masters of Endurance, International Grand Touring Championship and the International Touring Car Championship.

Youtube1080p

Download

Greetings.
Not bad, one thing I would say is not to have any white skins. All of the skins are posted in the forums somewhere (maybe with a slightly different name but in that case just rename them) and if you can't find them then post and I'm sure someone will get them for you . Also, when there is commentary, turn down the music a bit. And the final text should be "dedicated to"
Problems which I know. I had to fight with audio oversteering, it was quite hard to get that in a decent volume. Also that mistake at ending. Sorry for that.
But I think I starting to get a lack of creavity ^^

Agreed with boothy otherwise. Too bad for the blank skins. More or less every single one are still up here on LFSF(most of those missing are eitherhere, here or here).

0:50--> Feels a bit weird to hear "the green flag flies" when you can clearly see LFS' lights stuck to green from that POV.

Footages don't always fit so well with commentaries too. Especially the GTAL 2011 Round 1 in which you have very large plans while Wilko is focussing on what's going on within the top 3. I still love the concept of filling LFS vids with live commentaries anyway, though it does not seem to fit so well to endurance footages comparing to touring cars(check this for instance).

Great work otherwise. You're right, it wasn't as great as your previous vids in terms of creativity. Still very enjoyable to watch anyway. Please keep up, always great moments to discover your new vids.
#5 - Myffe
Yea I agree that your videos are starting to repeat themselves. But great video again I liked it
#6 - Hahmo
IMO one of the most entertaining videos in a while..
Quote from Hahmo :IMO one of the most entertaining videos in a while..

Can't agree more - to me one of the best video makers out there
Awesome!
nice as usual, altough there've been better and more exciting battles in this seasons "GTAL" :P
Thanks guys.
Great video but

STOP STEALIN THE MUSIC FROM MY VIDEOS
good job crack
Nice one, but you can do better. What is the name of the song?
Thanks again, next time there gonna be some better stuff to watch, I promise.
"Nickelback - Burn it to the ground."
Good video
Awesome video, as said shame of the white skins, but non-the-less awesome video!

Kind Regards,
Rocky
quite good video...also nice to see our car there it has never happened to our team that we would have been in a video so it is an honour for us
Thanks you three.
As always great. FireMike - I think you should try something for iTCC League. A lot of overtaking, crashes.. I think it would be great your next work.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :FireMike - I think you should try something for iTCC League. A lot of overtaking, crashes.. I think it would be great your next work.

Agreed, maybe you could do a sort of season vid like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgG6bTx-HU

Well, commentaries were what really made it special and awesome though, don't know if the 2011 ones would be that good.
One of the greatest LFS movies I've seen. 5/5 points.
But the download doesn't work...
I get off Xcite page, it could be if they turned of the download and deleted my videos.
Yan, I can't watch the link, blocked you know here in germany. But I guess it's the uber ITCC vid. I could try, yes.
Thanks for the comments anyway again.
Yeah if you are struggling for creativity, there's iTCC and GTAL (both finish on the first weekend in April) season reviews you could do

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG