2011 season finished!
Here are the official results for our top5:
Pos: Team: Pts: Pts last race: Team:
1 Hyperdrive unlimited 18106 1286 HAM VET RBR RBR Tot
2 Rets Racing. 17800 1476 WEB VET RBR RBR Tot
3 Team Turbo 17372 1264 BUT VET McL RBR She
4 flashpointers 17352 1367 BUT ALO RBR RBR Tot
5 Souza Racing 17267 1138 HAM VET McL RBR Tot
The 4th year of LFS F1 manager game starts! We have won this competition 2 times out of our 4 tries and when the going gets tough, the tough get going! All we need is YOU.
The game is free. It doesn't take much time and it adds A LOT of excitement into watching the races. You will be cheering up for drivers and teams you hardly cared about before this.
The best sub league wins 6 F1 team caps. We (LFS sub league) have won this 2 times.
To get going:
1. Register on the site
2. Go to the Edit profile tab and put this info in to join our LFS BF1 2011 season:
Private subleague name: LFS BF1 2011
Subleague Password: [Follow this link for the password]
- Remember to bet.
- Remember the bonus questions.
- make sure you have a full team, ie. two drivers, chassis, engine and fuel
- read the rules: http://www.f1racemanager.com/faqrules.asp
- read the short version above
- try to find a balance between performance and reliability. Having one good item and all other bad ones might be good for points if that one item finishes the race. With more scattered approach you might score just as much points but again the chances are that not all those items finish the race so choose wisely.
- If you still go with the fully balanced approach notice that you will have to change more items in your team during the first races. If you have one good item it is also easier to change the worse items due to their price and broker fees.
- look at the points tables before making the team. The option to choose the best fuel from the start might be be tempting but if you look at the points, a little better driver might just get that amount of points. Updating the fuel to better is cheaper and easier later on.
- if you want to go for the win you may want to keep the results on notepad or excel
- there is a bonus question between every gp. Try to get it right for more dough.
- every once in a while check this thread for new information.