The online racing simulator
did someone record the livestream ?
it was nice to watch, good commentary !
thanks a lot !
The download says it takes over 3 hours to get it

I'd rather watch a replay on mutlibc, but I guess I can't...
Took me 30 mins :P
Ooooh, nice

I heard I was in some battles at which time the camera was follwing us
Quote from Drifters Only :I'm curious what the admins have to say about this, because they really can't give any of us a penalty because they didn't investigated it during the race or called upon investigating after the race. It's just something we have to care a bit more for the next race.

We generally don't always announce or to-do list of things to check, but we try. We will check the start because it was protested.

When we reply to the protest, a full explanation will of course be provided.
I ve just watched myself on the stream and I ve gone rofl when commentators said: he knew it will be difficult but he told himself...it will look brilliant on the stream so lets try it anyway
Well I had something else in my mind than stream but this made me laugh quite a lot
Quote from bavorak :I ve just watched myself on the stream and I ve gone rofl when commentators said: he knew it will be difficult but he told himself...it will look brilliant on the stream so lets try it anyway
Well I had something else in my mind than stream but this made me laugh quite a lot

Actually i did a big bummer in this situation, couldnt see the last distance sign for your car, or what it's called out in right side, so i braked like about 50m too early See replay haha
Quote from bavorak :he knew it will be difficult but he told himself...it will look brilliant on the stream so lets try it anyway

"Commentary line of the year" award content IMO
Hey guys. Was awesome race, with great fights.
Race was really good for me, despite with a accident in first corner. I started push hard and i was with a great pace and I started to get more positions wich made me very happy.
I finished in 7th but it was like a win for me.
Was one of my best race in LFS. Gratz For the podium.

Cumps and let's go for the next race.

PS: Very nice stream.
The stream was good, the guys who got interviewed and offcourse the commentary was great to hear. Kevin did our first stint and I was watching on stream to GTAl. He shouted in Vent he was going to disconnect so I was needed in the race chair. LFS open and running so joined as fast as I could. Totally forgetting that the stream was open. I drove my stint listing to the commentary. Not good for your health when somebody screams a incidents occurs. It scars the living daylight out of you. Other then that great comments were made.
Just watched the stream and I have to say it was great! The amount of people willing to give interviews was great and really helped fill the boring bits of the race and it was also great to hear what people thought outside of SR about their seasons and prospects etc. Also I know Wilko wasn't biased towards me at all so I won't be biased towards him at all either(:razz when I say the commentary team did a great job to keep people entertained for the whole 3 hours
http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... p;view=article&id=244

Quote :The race was unable to be restarted, and Just Driving took their first international league race win.

After verifications it appears that Pablo Navarette has won twice in the TBO Challenge, which still remains an international league as far as I am aware
#117 - CSF
Mr KnowitallLFS is wrong.
That's much more like it, he did
can someone reupload this stream please ?
i'd like to make a summary video for cargame and this one's missing

thanks !
Quote from reason0809 :can someone reupload this stream please ?
i'd like to make a summary video for cargame and this one's missing
thanks !

Which one? Aren't they all still on multibc?
I've got them all saved, just where do you want it uploaded?
Thanks for the tip - will later download the stream from last year I'm missing
I've try to download it yesterday, but it stop at about 50%

Round 1: Race Discussion
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG