The online racing simulator
Force Dynamics 401cr
(19 posts, started )
Force Dynamics 401cr
no one i suspect
but im sure peri will allow you to try one out if you stop by his place as long as you dont voice any animosity against helvetica or americans
I thought you guys were my friends!
Great machines! Good old Dave.
I willing to buy one. Does anybody know how much it costs?
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I willing to buy one. Does anybody know how much it costs?

Video says $45,000 for a non-rotating one, $100,000 for the bells and whistles.

I've wanted one of these ever since I saw that video of the LX6 at South City. It needs to be enclosed though, to remove all external points of reference.
Well then I need to plan that roberry well...
If we all donate $5...

... ship it to my house...

... I promise to let you guys in.
Be sure to bring your own drinks, and at least a towel to clean up your own mess.
Oh god do want.
I do believe Ford has this painted in white and blue and takes it to all their auto shows and uses rfactor and a Ford Fiesta mod along with it. As a person who's used the thing at a said auto show. It's pretty amazing and would be pretty much worth that amount of money if you'd rather not risk life and limb out doing the real thing.

I also want to point out as i was waiting in line, a kid managed to hit a jump too hard and flip the car. Needless to say. The machine went bonkers and was twisting and turning in all the right directions at the right amount of speed. Until the devs fix the barrier issue, i wouldnt dare use this thing on lfs unless you have a neck of steel.
Frightning thought - Death by LFS physics.

Note to devs: could be worth taking out liability insurance incase any US users buy the thing. Unfortunatly, they have no concept of personal liability - their never wrong. And they'll hire any number of lawyers to prove it's the Dev's fault.

Sad, isn't it ................
Quote from Racer X NZ :Frightning thought - Death by LFS physics.

Note to devs: could be worth taking out liability insurance incase any US users buy the thing. Unfortunatly, they have no concept of personal liability - their never wrong. And they'll hire any number of lawyers to prove it's the Dev's fault.

lol

never change, Racer X.
Uh.. Look in the LFS read me.

Quote :- You install and use this software at your own risk. The
developers of Live for Speed can not accept any responsibility for
personal injury or damage to your computer system that may arise
during the use of the software

Quote from Racer X NZ :Frightning thought - Death by LFS physics.

Duhhhhhhhhh, why you think I was inviting everyone to my house! :rolleyes:
Lerts works for force dynamics, he is developing their porthole worm creation device.

Force Dynamics 401cr
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG