The online racing simulator
Maybe, maybe not.
Quote from Zay :High definition. There usually a couple bucks more than the regular games. Slightly better graphics.

you trolling bastard!
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Quote from anbiddulph :Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
Quote from anbiddulph :Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote from BlakjeKaas :You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

ROOFFFFLLLLlll
"Scawen, please optimize LFS - it performs bad on my watch "
hai dere i was wonderin if i can play lfs on my ps1 kthx!
No, but it seems that Scawen is busy on the Calculator OS version of it
I want to be able to play LFS from inside LFS.
I just had a sense of dejavu...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :No, but it seems that Scawen is busy on the Calculator OS version of it

I thought he was working in the coleco vision version..., Thx for the update
where do i post for technical assistance?

LFS crashes every time i try to run it on my LED shoes.

Quote from logitekg25 :where do i post for technical assistance?

Hmm have you been able to run it on your car's windscreen yet?
carburetor isnt on the list of supported OS's
Seems to run alright on my Nokia E71 (with a bit of help from Photoshop)

Fuel to the fire I know... But this forum is all about having fun
#44 - Woz
LFS on an iOS device. whahahahahahahaha whahahahahahahah

I used a friends iMeh the other day and ridge racer was near impossible, LFS would be just dumb.

Also going iOS means a port into whatever shite language apple forces you into to stop porting to other devices, the risk they will pull your app at any moment and the fact they will demand 30% of your income, your first born and a kidney.

Is the OP serious or just a troll?
Quote from Woz :LFS on an iOS device. whahahahahahahaha whahahahahahahah

I used a friends iMeh the other day and ridge racer was near impossible, LFS would be just dumb.

Also going iOS means a port into whatever shite language apple forces you into to stop porting to other devices, the risk they will pull your app at any moment and the fact they will demand 30% of your income, your first born and a kidney.

Is the OP serious or just a troll?

I think that is quite obvious
Thread of the month

Quote from hp999 :hai dere i was wonderin if i can play lfs on my ps1 kthx!

Scawen has recently released a PSX version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjK1zZWmfo.

He is now working on a NES sequel. Rumours say it will include Mario Kart track conversions, and lerts' cripsy bike as main bonus car.

However, the inclusion of the Volkswagen Golf I(VWG) has been delayed to early 1989.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
However, the inclusion of the Volkswagen Golf I(VWG) has been delayed to early 1989.

YAY, for my birthday, wonderful!

WAIT...
Quote from greybull [cha] :thread of the month

Scawen has recently released a psx version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujk1zzwmfo.

He is now working on a nes sequel. Rumours say it will include mario kart track conversions, and lerts' cripsy bike as main bonus car.

However, the inclusion of the volkswagen golf i(vwg) has been delayed to early 1989.

but i wantz xj220 in teh gameeeeee
Quote from logitekg25 :where do i post for technical assistance?

Those your sandwhiching shoes Justin?
Since noone else here has said it, the HD apps for iOS are just apps optimized for 4th gen devices (higher graphics than the earlier devices can handle). Originally HD apps referred to apps for the iPad, so it's a little confusing now that there are HD apps for ipads only, and HD apps for 4th gen devices only. I know this isn't a serious thread, but I had to say it. lol While I'm here actually, can you use a 2nd gen iPod shuffle as a game controller for LFS? My keyboard on my gaming computer broke so it would be great if someone could help me with this since I srsly can't drive mouse worth a flip.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG