The online racing simulator
XRG Rims Manager Z28
(79 posts, started )
Whoa! The new wheels are lovely!

Well done Amynue. Thanks for the New Years gift.
nice wheels
Thank you again Amynue. Too perfect to be real.
cant believe i didnt see this earlier! Thanks a bunch!
Don't let Scawen see this. Every rim has it's own physics
Quote from PoVo :Did v3.0 cause CPW errors/bans? Because I saw someone being banned from my server when using the Rims Manager

Nothing has been changed in v4.0 besides new rims. I never got CWP while playing online with changed rims, probably something else caused the CPW in that guy's case

Quote from cargame.nl :Every rim has it's own physics

I doesn't affect physics, it changes the 3D model of the rim only. It was tested and aproved by a LFS Forum moderator.
can u help with rimsmanager for XRT?
Quote from Schnitzer327 :can u help with rimsmanager for XRT?

Unfortunately, rims of all S1/S2 cars are encrypted which makes it impossible to change them.
Why when i use this do i get a "cannot load steelies" message about 10 times even though its loaded them and i am drifting?
Quote from mr.hotrod :Why when i use this do i get a "cannot load steelies" message about 10 times even though its loaded them and i am drifting?

You probably didn't put .dds files in your data/dds folder and game is saying that texture is missing.
The older version of rims manager worked fine for me, but this one is giving me some problems

When I try to change the wheels, It just doesn't do anything. Any ideas? Unpacked all the .dds files to the data folder. Thanks
Did you put the files in the "DDS" section within the "DATA" folder?
great. thanks
dude this shiz is awesome! well done!

too bad we can't do this with every car, cause the fz5 needs them badly
Quote from DRFT240sx :The older version of rims manager worked fine for me, but this one is giving me some problems

When I try to change the wheels, It just doesn't do anything. Any ideas? Unpacked all the .dds files to the data folder. Thanks

Maybe .cem files aren't located in the same folder as "XRG Rims Manager Z28 v4.0.exe" file. Also LFS's executable have to be named "LFS.exe". Or maybe your antivirus is blocking rims manager
Quote from Amynue :Maybe .cem files aren't located in the same folder as "XRG Rims Manager Z28 v4.0.exe" file. Also LFS's executable have to be named "LFS.exe". Or maybe your antivirus is blocking rims manager

+
try to run as admin

amynue you said in the other forum that the rims of all S1/S2 cars are encrypted
Hunrique_drifter changed the size and the width of the rim + tyre on S2 cars (XRT,FZ5,etc..)
he said that it's not "encrypted"
Since I am running SoftTH I can't alt tab to start the program (it crashes, different story).

Can i just pick one of the dds files and replace the original with the one i like?
rims front back
just wondering if its possible 2 hav difrent rims on the back and front lik a mod or sumthing
Hey,

How does this work, as I'v tried unpacking the .dds files to the dds folder and run the .exe app and selected the rims I wanted, however does not come up on my XR?

Regards
Tried XRG? Are the .cem files in the same folder with XRG Rims manager 4.0.exe? Well if yes, then just pit and change the car, and then try the XRG again, they should appear.
Is wonderful if Amynue can make the...

5zigen Super Six

BBS RK

Great work Amynue, one of the best add-on for lfs.
A lot of drifters is asking me if there is a program for put back rims of 1 color and the front rims with other color...

Like this:

Ahh why does this not work for me? Placed at .DDS Files in the data/dds folder. Opened the programme and selected my Rim that i wanted. Pitted the car, and i still see the same rim? What have i done wrong?
Wrong version? This is for Z28.
Im using z28
Are you using the XRG?

XRG Rims Manager Z28
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG