The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well. I got a-spec level 40 now. I only have AMG challenge, a few in the World Tour and the Vettel Challenge to gold, for gold standard. and I'm currently grinding out buying 600 more gokarts.

is it true that level 40 makes a difference to the damage and physics?
Quote from kirmy :is it true that level 40 makes a difference to the damage and physics?

no. that's just a myth.

btw I wonder how those who did the Leman 24 hrs 7 times to get to lvl 40 feel now......
Quote from JJ72 :no. that's just a myth.

btw I wonder how those who did the Leman 24 hrs 7 times to get to lvl 40 feel now......

My B-Spec drivers are doing just fine... they'll reach level 38 tonight.

Can't imagine doing this myself tho... i'm level 31, and i'm already finding it hard to motivate myself for any more xp grinding. I don't see the point to be honest... what's waiting for me there at level 40 that i can't do now?
Ijust want the platinum trophy.
1.07 is out. Those "other changes" look kind of "interesting"

Quote :gran-turismo.com
Update Notice (1.07)
Feb 24, 2011

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]
Friend Rankings
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

Oh crud.
suspended till the 3rd, start spamming the dupes while you can
Soo Could someone gift me an X1 before the 3rd of next month?

I have some nice shiny cars I can give in return
Quote from Hyperactive :Soo Could someone gift me an X1 before the 3rd of next month?

I have some nice shiny cars I can give in return

I might be able to in 2 days time. I have a few transfers to make before then

Doing a remote race now with a full grid of level 0-10 drivers - talk about action packed!
Many lead changes, off track incidents and crashes
Quote from CoolColJ :I might be able to in 2 days time. I have a few transfers to make before then

Doing a remote race now with a full grid of level 0-10 drivers - talk about action packed!
Many lead changes, off track incidents and crashes

Cool. Do you want something specific in return? I have some nice historical lemans race cars and so forth...
Quote from Hyperactive :Cool. Do you want something specific in return? I have some nice historical lemans race cars and so forth...

Do you have the premium HDI 908 Fap? That's one I don't have yet
The Chaparral fan car?
I have the chaparral 2J (duped). I can get it to you tomorrow

psn nick: hyyperactive
Quote from Hyperactive :I have the chaparral 2J (duped). I can get it to you tomorrow

psn nick: hyyperactive

It's a deal

Not sure if your on my list - PSN CoolColJ
Quote from CoolColJ :It's a deal

I'm not. I've added you now though.
I just tried sending it but I can't yet. i'll try again few hours later. I have the car on my "share with friends list" temporarily until I get it sended

Everyone else my list feel welcome to try the cars
Quote from speed1230 :Oh god I love R8s but that gold R8 looks ridiculous (see last page)

Oh wow. I put it on my Golf
I'll have to find another Volvo 240 to use it on, like I did the equally silly Silver Chrome.
CoolColJ's B-spec drivers always finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the remote races I do.

edit: also need some more people to vary my remote b-spec races a bit, I'm running 4 drivers from some people in remote races! I hate it that you can run loads of other people's b-spec drivers but only 1 of your own... Just seems a bit pointless.

PSN is thechrisenglish
New update, now you can't lend a car, or borrow it. You need to use the rental car system.
Quote from mr_x :CoolColJ's B-spec drivers always finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the remote races I do.

edit: also need some more people to vary my remote b-spec races a bit, I'm running 4 drivers from some people in remote races! I hate it that you can run loads of other people's b-spec drivers but only 1 of your own... Just seems a bit pointless.

PSN is thechrisenglish

Yes, thanks for that I saw you made me quite some money during the weekend, I'm usually using some of your drivers too but had no time to run the ps3/gt5 over the weekend, will do some bspeccing again these days.
my PSN ID is gabkicks if anyone wants to remote race my guys.
Quote from CoolColJ :It's a deal

I've send you the 2J. Now where's my precious shelf queen x1?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG