The online racing simulator
#1 - Vain
Every wanted to tell British Telecom what you think about them? - [Mature language!]
Hello. I just found this neat little conversation that was held between a BT employee and a customer who told the BT employee quite frankly what he was thinking. I wouldn't recommend having the volume too high if there are kids around.
The direct link to the file is here and to be fair towards the admin of the site this is the link to the page that contains the media.

Vain
Whoaaah, that guy will die to high blood pressure or in heartattack
:ices_rofl
maybe he should try being a NTHell customer..........

BT are saints compared to them.
Ho-ly Crap ROFL. That guy is insane!!
He must have had been having a bad day.
Quote from mr grady :maybe he should try being a NTHell customer..........

BT are saints compared to them.

I'm yet to have any problems with NTL, and I've been using them sence they came to this area.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'm yet to have any problems with NTL, and I've been using them sence they came to this area.

You are very lucky and one of the blessed ones then. Wait until you try and cancel your account or something like that. They are called NTHell for a reason
Quote from Fordman :You are very lucky and one of the blessed ones then. Wait until you try and cancel your account or something like that. They are called NTHell for a reason

I cant say i disagree with that name. NTL are aweful. Cancelled account over a year ago and still get bills. Admitadly the bills are for £0 but its funny.
With telewest now and they seem good

Back on topic - haha that video is funny.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I hate cold callers piss me off so much, apparentley you can get done for 'prejudice' for telling them what you think though for what exactly? Prejudice against annoying people who want to waste your time ripping you off?

What really pisses me off though is when they tell you they're not selling you anything.
Rofpmsl.
Quote from Fordman :You are very lucky and one of the blessed ones then. Wait until you try and cancel your account or something like that. They are called NTHell for a reason

I was with Telewest a couple of years ago, all went sweetly until I cancelled my account and they wouldn't let me without charging me lots of money (I was cancelling before the first year was up even though the sales said "that won't be a problem" - no, not for Telewest, f***ers). I solved the issue by transferring the account to another house, where she was about to move out (and I was moving out of my old house), cancelling the direct debit and leaving them with no contact addresses for me. Wonderful.

Oh yeah, and nice vid.
LOL, funny! Dont blame the guy, stupid sales calls
Quote from jamesrowe :LOL, funny! Dont blame the guy, stupid sales calls

LOL yeah, damn telemarketers and phone sales... more power to the guy

My daughter got one real good one time... I almost choked to death hearing it.

One time I was playing LFS and simply stuck the phone next to the speaker and revved the motor and blared on the horn
My phone has the ability to show who's calling. If it says 'hidden number' I answer the phone with "This information number costs €0,90 per minute" or "There are ..6.. people on wait" or just "this is Erik's voicemail, please enter your message after the beep."
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'm yet to have any problems with NTL, and I've been using them sence they came to this area.

in my experience, NTL were just fine, until i had a problem.
it took going to a top manager to getting the situation sorted.
thats when i decided to go back to BT, and i havnt looked back.
I don't dare to listen to it because it might be me. God knows I have done some shouting at those people...
#19 - robt
Quote from ajp71 :What really pisses me off though is when they tell you they're not selling you anything.

My favorite one was someone phoning up asking how much i spend on my mobile phone a month, so i told them i dont have one as they are the work of the devil........its was one of the longest silences ever before he rather nervously said his goodbyes and hung up.
#20 - robt
...................seems to have created a long silence here too:biggrinfl
LMAO, sounds worse than someone trying to cancle there AOHell service even though they never had it at all.
#22 - wE1l
Reminds me of the women bus driver in South Park. Hilarious stuff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG