The online racing simulator
Apex Cup - Round 1 LIVE on MultiBC Stream III
After an exhilarating first season of the Apex Cup, the unique nature of the season returns from the tight and twisty streets of South City in the TBO class cars!

So come and join me, Chris Wilkinson as well as Marius Golombeck, Sven Plutta and the possibility of more for some fantastic racing starting from 18:15UTC!

http://www.multibc.com/SIM/streams/streamii/

EDIT: Stream II! Not stream III! My bad! :P
Nice will watch a part of it.
We would love to have you watching tonight! If you have any ideas, suggestions or advices feel free to hit us with them

We are going online in just a bit!
Stream will be Radio only until The Race Starts, so enjoy that
#5 - Myffe
Why the video stream shows only the main menu?
We are having some issues, we most likely can't offer you the entire race tonight. We hope we can be here for the Feature Race, but so far we are promising you are race recap with Audio and Video!
someones just chillin on teamviewer right now
What seems to be the problem?
Switching servers from what I read on Remote.

NDR iTCC server on Remote.
The Servers have been switched and we are still fiddling with the stream
I meant what's the problem with the stream, maybe you could write more about it and we would try to help you
Quote from iFastLT :I meant what's the problem with the stream, maybe you could write more about it and we would try to help you

We're struggling with a complete lack of sound. No obvious signs of mutings or volume bars in wrong places.
Quote from Wilko868 :We're struggling with a complete lack of sound. No obvious signs of mutings or volume bars in wrong places.

Maybe the streaming software is the problem? It may have some settings or the recording audio device (volume controls>options) is not set to stereo/mono mix.
As you saw we havent go sound and we are still trying to fix it
Just noticed in stream, that in realtek audio panel, front mic was set as recording device, I think it should be "line". Try switching it...
\o/
We will start commentating in a bit hopefully
Doesn't help when its on a different stream server to normal, and stream 3 which I went to check the settings for was auf deutsch and also in Windows 7 just to confuse me even more :|

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG