The online racing simulator
Quote from mackosajt :And 1st of all. If he knows, that this problem is a 3rd party problem, put a line to the site, to here etc. and no questions, no "angry" peoples.
If the teamfriends, like u know it, the payed customers why not?
That is the biggest problem. Not the customers the 1st...

Read a few posts up....he did mention that he's waiting on a fix from TCAdmin, before dadge even started to try to defuse the situation.

Quote from franky500 :The last couple of times this happened it was becauase of an update, This time its nothing to do with an update.. I have contacted TCAdmin and am waiting on a fix.

Feel free to e-mail any important changes to me: admin@500servers.com and i will get them changed in the mean time.

Quick update:

I cannot find an issue my side, They cannot see any issues on their side directly. However they are looking into a possible routing or DNS issue. They are going to do a new build of the CP Software that i can try out which instead of trying to route to a domain, Will route to a direct IP.

Right now: Fingers crossed...
Quote from franky500 :Quick update:

I cannot find an issue my side, They cannot see any issues on their side directly. However they are looking into a possible routing or DNS issue. They are going to do a new build of the CP Software that i can try out which instead of trying to route to a domain, Will route to a direct IP.

Right now: Fingers crossed...

"
Could not connect to the master monitor.

"

for game servers
hey dean can you get back to my PM when you have a chance thanks
Quote from Bmxtwins :"
Could not connect to the master monitor.

"

for game servers

Thanks for the report... The post i made is all the information i currently have. Please refer to previous posts, As soon as i know more. I will post again.

You should still be able to edit server configs etc even whilst the master monitor is down.

Quote from Mustangman759 :hey dean can you get back to my PM when you have a chance thanks

Until the CP issues have been rectified its going to be difficult to impliment anything from your PM. I will check back with you once the CP issues are solved.
thanks
Quote from franky500 :The last couple of times this happened it was becauase of an update, This time its nothing to do with an update.. I have contacted TCAdmin and am waiting on a fix.

Feel free to e-mail any important changes to me: admin@500servers.com and i will get them changed in the mean time.

Did u read my mail Dean ? no answer till now , i need to do some changings specified in mail with i cant do on CP

Regards DCke

17 feb 18.00PM :

Hello back again , WHY NO ANSWER MAIL IN DAYS ????? WHY ??????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

why post things like Feel free to e-mail any important changes to me: admin@500servers.com and i will get them changed in the mean time

YOU DONT ANSWER MAIL AT ALL ? SO disapointing , please dont post things u dont do !

ATC Dadge said : i'll send him a text to see if he can let you know in his own words what stage the CP issues is at.
that's the best i can do.

seems no intrest at all , seems not inportant that a team cant go on with what he is doing , seems every time the host mess up the work teams been working months on ...seems totaly normal... this aint real , firts time in 12 years serverrenting i have something like this ...

reply this and answer my mail please

DCke
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : no need for this post
Quote :You should still be able to edit server configs etc even whilst the master monitor is down.

Can´t connect to master monitor too.

My server that is hosted in the USA still is down, CP shows my LFS servers and Airio as "unknown" clicking "start" anyway gives an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error and the server still remains offline...

My UK based server is online and my netKar sever seems to be online too - according to the CP - although the rank toll still does not work.

EDIT: Just saw that netKar has an update to V1.3 - but I cant install it... getting that error:"The update has not been installed. Could not copy patch file from ftp. Local Temp Path: ..\Temp\TCxxxxxxxxxxxx\TCA.Patches\nkpro13_incrimental.zip FTP Path: /Games/NetkarPro/TCA.Patches/nkpro13_incrimental.zip". Also I cannot raise a support ticket... that´s why I post here.
Quote from Crady :My server that is hosted in the USA still is down, CP shows my LFS servers and Airio as "unknown" clicking "start" anyway gives an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error and the server still remains offline...

Same for me, all 3 USA servers gives that exact result after clicking in "start".
Support Ticket TC6818241410123

open Date :

2/13/2011 12.08.45 PM 'Support airio System FULL Update EQworry

no answered at all

Mails sended to admin@500servers.com

1st mail 13/02/2011 about update path server , update airio to full version

2nd mail 16/02/2011 about update path server , update airio to full version

no answered at all

Please tell me , is this the way u treath ur customers ?
Is this the way u give Support to them ?
Did u ever read my mails ? tickets ? no important to reply them ?

Been days now without any answer specifiek to my mails ...

explain please

DCke

Quote from DCke :

seems no intrest at all , seems not inportant that a team cant go on with what he is doing , seems every time the host mess up the work teams been working months on ...seems totaly normal... this aint real , firts time in 12 years serverrenting i have something like this ...

DCke[/COLOR]

franky has replied twice yesterday giving updates on the situation.

Quote from DCke :Support Ticket TC6818241410123

open Date :

2/13/2011 12.08.45 PM 'Support airio System FULL Update EQworry

no answered at all

Mails sended to admin@500servers.com

1st mail 13/02/2011 about update path server , update airio to full version

2nd mail 16/02/2011 about update path server , update airio to full version

no answered at all

Please tell me , is this the way u treath ur customers ?
Is this the way u give Support to them ?
Did u ever read my mails ? tickets ? no important to reply them ?

Been days now without any answer specifiek to my mails ...

explain please

DCke

from talking with him last night, i can gather that you had actually asked for a lot of work to be done to your servers. franky was working on it til about 11pm last night. he then went on to fixing some of the issues for the rest of his customer base.
he has quite a few customers who also want changes made to their servers but he can only do this one at a time. he could send you an email telling you that he's working on your updates but if i were him, i'd wait until all the changes have been made so that there is a minimal loss of time. more time saved means he can fix more issues. the more issues he fixes, the more happy his customers are.
to quote the great Spok "the lives of the many outweigh the lives of the few." joke
Quote from dadge :franky has replied twice yesterday giving updates on the situation.

from talking with him last night, i can gather that you had actually asked for a lot of work to be done to your servers. franky was working on it til about 11pm last night. he then went on to fixing some of the issues for the rest of his customer base.
he has quite a few customers who also want changes made to their servers but he can only do this one at a time. he could send you an email telling you that he's working on your updates but if i were him, i'd wait until all the changes have been made so that there is a minimal loss of time. more time saved means he can fix more issues. the more issues he fixes, the more happy his customers are.
to quote the great Spok "the lives of the many outweigh the lives of the few." joke

So read my mail , isnt it normal i ask those things because i know what's wrong at CP , am i wrong by asking the next 2 questions ?

if i am maybe then i will understand why mails , tickets never been answered , even not a small message

i asked 2 questions :

possible to update 1 of my servers to Z28 ?

possible to update the airio to 'full version'

that much work to be done to my servers ?

pitty its only u that reply me last week

DCke
Dadge, I understand you are trying to help but there have been numberous issues in the past year. I am not sure what they are but between the cpanel and server lag its a bit :S idk unreliable?

Franky I know this may sound ridiculous, but have you ever thought about getting another box? Maybe it's overloaded in the UK. I'm not expert but just a thought.
Quote from DCke :So read my mail , isnt it normal i ask those things because i know what's wrong at CP , am i wrong by asking the next 2 questions ?

if i am maybe then i will understand why mails , tickets never been answered , even not a small message

i asked 2 questions :

possible to update 1 of my servers to Z28 ?

possible to update the airio to 'full version'

that much work to be done to my servers ?

pitty its only u that reply me last week

DCke

cpanel is working cant you do that yourself?
Quote from Mustangman759 :cpanel is working cant you do that yourself?

nope , CP works thats true , but update gameUpdate not possible :s

i i try to update airio or server it shows error

The update has not been installed. Could not copy patch file from ftp. Local Temp Path: ..\Temp\TC80134187143065323056777\TCA.Patches\LFS_S2_DEDI_Z28.zip FTP Path: /Games/LFS/TCA.Patches/LFS_S2_DEDI_Z28.zip

so thats why i need help :s

DCke
I have been given the new build of the CP software and the control panel should now be working fine.

I am currently at the Datacenter looking at local issues with the UK servers, As soon as i get back home i will chase up whats happening with the USA Server.

Thanks for your patience.
Quote from franky500 :I have been given the new build of the CP software and the control panel should now be working fine.

I am currently at the Datacenter looking at local issues with the UK servers, As soon as i get back home i will chase up whats happening with the USA Server.

Thanks for your patience.

Thx Dean
I have sent support ticket to you about one thing. You could do it as fast as possible ?

I have also send email to EQ Worry.

Ty
-jsrk-
problem sorted
Hmm... my USA Server still is down... even FTP is not possible...
Our account is still showing as "Terminated" - Dean, I have even opened a new ticket, have you seen it? I need them servers "very" soon! Please!

Tim
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
my bad, e-mail system (my side) was not sending me update notifications and i completely forgot about them.

Will sort both of these today.

@Crady, I am able to connect to the USA Server from my end but there still seems to be an issue with LFS Connecting (at least it appears that way) can you confirm for me so i know im on the right path. Thanks
Quote from franky500 :
@Crady, I am able to connect to the USA Server from my end but there still seems to be an issue with LFS Connecting (at least it appears that way) can you confirm for me so i know im on the right path. Thanks

Hmm... no luck yet. Neither FTP nor CP... I even tried to ping the server IP - no luck too...
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Both of my servers are down now - my USA based server and my UK based server too - also the CP is not available (timing out)...

Sorry... but these two servers on different IPs were meant to work as "backup" server for the 8 other servers our team has. Looking at 500servers past few month, I thought it would be a good idea to keep 2 servers on different IPs as backup. But what should I do with 2 servers being down most of the time?

Is it possible to cancel my two servers and getting back a refund for the amount I paid in advance of one year?

Also it still is not possible to update my netKar server to the most current version. This one I am paying monthly - so I just stop paying to cancel it too.

I am very sorry, but but I don´t have that much money to pay for something that does not work as expected...
Control panel down here aswell.

@Crady - Under billing website, click my services. then the one you want... then at the bottom request cancelation. There will be a text box and a drop down. Select immediate instead of end of billing cycle.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG