The online racing simulator
Live For Speed for apple iPod,iPhone,iPad
hello everyone i'll like to have lfs on the iPad but come there a version for the iPad and ipod and iphone i hope so
I can't imagine such thing
why are people so keen to play lfs on ridiculous platforms
hello everyone i'll like to have s3 on the windows but come there a version for the windows and mac and linux i hope so
Go buy Real Racing 2 then
No thanks.
For OS X or Linux, I'd give it a +1.
For iOS, a big fat no.
Quote from Mango Juice :hello everyone i'll like to have s3 on the windows but come there a version for the windows and mac and linux i hope so

On Ubuntu linux it runs great
Quote from joordy599 :RR2 is not in HD i play only HD games

Wow, you must be an awesome elite dude!

LFS is HD?

Wait, tell me what HD games are?

goodluck getting a game in HD on iphone/ipad
Quote from Takumi_lfs :LFS is HD?

Yes, tell us what a HD game as I'd also like to know that...
</sarcasm>
#13 - Zay

WTF? Who gives a damn if its HD or not, it doesnt make a big difference, and the game is EXACTLY the same!
This really made me lol, especially the HD part.

How exactly are apps on an iPad/pod HD, when the screen isn't?
Hi I was wondering if I could play lfs via my tv remote?
Quote from Zay :WTF? Who gives a damn if its HD or not, it doesnt make a big difference, and the game is EXACTLY the same!

hmm, WHAT THE **** IS AN HD GAME?
a working lfsworld site is enough and maybe the remote specate too, but i don't want too much
Quote from tikshow :a working lfsworld site is enough and maybe the remote specate too, but i don't want too much

If it's in HD, +1.
#19 - Uke
You guys are extremely easy to troll.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :LFS is HD?

HD is high resolutions like 1024x768
O rly? So how are you going to put a 1024x768 on an iPod? :|. 720p = 1280x720, 1080p = 1920x1080.
Quote from joordy599 :HD is high resolutions like 1024x768

1024x768 is not a HD resolution. HD (High Definition) standard valid for video broadcast specifies only 720p and 1080p/i resolution, where the first stands for 1280x720 and the second for 1920x1080.

A game cannot be HD, reasonable 3D engine allows you to set whatever resolution your screen and GPU support so please, stop using this meaningless marketing-made crap like HD when talking about games, or better yet, stop using it at all
#23 - Zay
Quote from Takumi_lfs :hmm, WHAT THE **** IS AN HD GAME?

High definition. There usually a couple bucks more than the regular games. Slightly better graphics.
As far as I know, Real racing 2 has AWESOME GRAPHICS BETTAR THAN LFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one11!11!1!
I play lfs in 4D HD Blu-ray 1080

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG