The online racing simulator
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Isn't that much, I scoffed it all before I finished my second cuppa coffee.

that's because you have a hinge at the back of your neck which allows you to open your mouth to 180° lmao. i bet it didn't even touch the sides.
Quote from dadge :that's because you have a hinge at the back of your neck which allows you to open your mouth to 180° lmao. i bet it didn't even touch the sides.

Canadian blood for you. We all have flappy heads.

i approve of only one of those things
yep pretty much..but from the looks its all for your car?
Yup, ive got a lovely Golf Mk3. I spend alot of time in it so i want it to be as entertaining as possible. But its still gotta handle well too! Ive got new wheels lined up next, 13" are just giving me no grip at all.
id keep a spare battery then

and yeah tires would help

Lenovo ThinkPad x120e (AMD Fusion)
Quote from Migz :Yup, ive got a lovely Golf Mk3. I spend alot of time in it so i want it to be as entertaining as possible. But its still gotta handle well too! Ive got new wheels lined up next, 13" are just giving me no grip at all.

Pimp ze ride yo you gotta have atleast 20 inch wheels and ps3! come on! your dad pays for them all so why not!?
Quote from Migz :Yup, ive got a lovely Golf Mk3. I spend alot of time in it so i want it to be as entertaining as possible. But its still gotta handle well too! Ive got new wheels lined up next, 13" are just giving me no grip at all.

You serious? How fast are you going so you actually notice stuff like that?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am guessing you play golf.

any sport that has that amount of padding is played by girls
Quote from logitekg25 :id keep a spare battery then

and yeah tires would help

Nah no need, I've got special battery terminals which tell me the voltage of my battery, so when it starts to get low i can just turn my car on. Although the battery I've got seems to be quite good, i have a total of about 1000w RMS at the moment amp wise and its loud quite often and its yet to run low.

New tyres on my wheels now would be good, but would rather slightly bigger wheels, they would be wider so more surface area on the road.

Quote from ColGaddafi :Pimp ze ride yo you gotta have atleast 20 inch wheels and ps3! come on! your dad pays for them all so why not!?

Because my dad doesnt pay for it all? I do. And i don't shit money.

Quote from Boris Lozac :You serious? How fast are you going so you actually notice stuff like that?

Don't particularly need to drive that fast to notice it, i can sometimes feel it doing speed limit and cornering hard. But I've driven two of my friends cars, and they both have slightly bigger wheels then me and they feel like they handle a lot better. Both being Mk3 Golfs as well.
Quote from dadge :any sport that has that amount of padding is played by girls

I'd love to see how you'd match up against an NFL linebacker.
dadge is nude wrestling champion
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd love to see how you'd match up against an NFL linebacker.

I'd love to see myself match up against an NFL 160kg linebacker
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd love to see how you'd match up against an NFL linebacker.

without his padding, he's just another guy. the reason there's big crunching tackles in NFL is because of the "no more tears" kit they wear. take a look at a properly executed scrum. you can nearly hear the tendons popping.

Quote from ColGaddafi :dadge is nude wrestling champion

i only do it nude because my balls don't fit into the leotards.

Next on my list is Clubbers Guide 2011 and The Annual 2011
Set of new springs for the mazda, made by rokkor, and come from germany, dont know alot about the manufacturer, have found mixed reviews about them online, but for £28 for a set of 4 i dont see how i can really go wrong, a pair of 2nd hand rear springs (the ones i really need as mine are both snapped) would cost that if not more, plus these ones give a 40mm drop too, which will make it sit a little better without being stupidly low or bouncy bumpy, i hope, they may be that cheap for a reason, but for the money im gonna give em a go!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Set of new springs for the mazda, made by rokkor, and come from germany, dont know alot about the manufacturer, have found mixed reviews about them online, but for £28 for a set of 4 i dont see how i can really go wrong, a pair of 2nd hand rear springs (the ones i really need as mine are both snapped) would cost that if not more, plus these ones give a 40mm drop too, which will make it sit a little better without being stupidly low or bouncy bumpy, i hope, they may be that cheap for a reason, but for the money im gonna give em a go!

Just rokkor springs? with the little difference in cost between them and the coilovers (I paid £120ish for mine) you should've gone the whole hog. This is with the assumption that your dampers are 20 years old.
Good point doyal, thats something i plan to look at in the future, but the car is going to my cousins place to be all fixed up this week, he is only going to be working on it in his spare time and it needs a clutch replacement so it is gonna take a coupla weeks, but it will prospectively need an MOT quite soon after that and i just wanted it sat on anything other than the broken rusty stuff it has for suspension at the moment, which i know it will fail on.

I plan to get it all sorted and done properly in future, once its legal and manouverable, as it needs another bonnet ideally (its creased on one side) one door had a parking dent in and the paint work is total toilet to be fair, so a strip back prep and respray will be on the cards eventually, once i save up enough to get it all finished.
Bought some new headlights for my Corsa

Depo's Only 60 Quid and they are new. Normaly £160 from other companies.

IMG_0015 by TwinFlow, on Flickr

IMG_0017 by TwinFlow, on Flickr

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG