The online racing simulator
Mysterious drivername on an even more mysterious Audi TT this weekend.

Damn you Chris !
Attached images
9894_09_04_2010.JPG
:O GL Chris!
Anyone else going to the 24 hours race this year? Both spdoRacing and us are going!
jah i will be there maybe. Depends on what my timetable says. Need to checkout some connections too.

Where are you guys staying at? What part of the track. We could meet somewhere around there
Quote from baSh0r :Where are you guys staying at? What part of the track. We could meet somewhere around there

Thinking of going to Schwalbenschwanz camp site again.. seeing that was the only camp site that wasn't already full by the time we arrived last year, and we had a pretty good spot!
Woei! Really looking forward to it!
Quote from traxxion :Thinking of going to Schwalbenschwanz camp site again.. seeing that was the only camp site that wasn't already full by the time we arrived last year, and we had a pretty good spot!

Ok i'll see if i can work my way around that one. Anyways ahm yeah here is proof that Chriskart does exist in reality
Attached images
chris1.jpg
chris2.jpg
#33 - Eiw
chris got some beard lol

go go go CHRISKART! good luck for tomorrow's stint
#34 - arco
Unfortunately they had to retire after the cockpit got filled with smoke.
Retire from what?

I thought the race was in May?
#36 - arco
I'm psychic!! Nah, it was from the 4 Hour Nürburgring Nordschleife race.

Btw. they were leading their class by a good margin until about an hour before the finish, when a bolt came loose between the exhaust and the turbo, causing smoke coming into the cockpit.
Congrats Chris, kick some ass
Quote from arco :I'm psychic!! Nah, it was from the 4 Hour Nürburgring Nordschleife race.

Btw. they were leading their class by a good margin until about an hour before the finish, when a bolt came loose between the exhaust and the turbo, causing smoke coming into the cockpit.

Oh, ok. Too bad!
Good luck chriskart for the 24h!
GL Chris! You're tha man! \o/
wow man, congrats.
Is anyone travelling to the race via Munich (or nearby)? Or would anyone who lives in or near Munich like to go?
Hello guys!

Didn't realise there was made a whole thread for this matter, found it just now after some rather random browsing on the lfs forums.. - And even though the thread is getting quite old, I gotta say thanks to all those who wished me well for last season

The team is however continouing the racing for 2011, with 6 scheduled races on the Nurbrugring including the 24 hours event. Any LFS'er who's gonna be present at 24th-26th of June is welcome to our garage for a chat, allthough there's a long time since I've been on any LFS server myself I really had a great, though short time hanging out with members of F1RST Racing and SPDO last year, as well as other LFS racers throughtout the season - hopefully some of you are considering a return to the ring for this years events!

Anyways! The car we're racing is running in the so called "SP3T" class, which is racing prepared cars with 2.0L turbo engines, mounting ~ 350 bhp. Our TTS is now running for the 3rd conecutive year, and is extremely nice to drive. We're having a close relationship with LMS engineering which is owned by head technical director at VW Motorsport Andreas Lautner, and we took massive steps towards the front cars by winning the season-ender in October. The preparations for the 2011 season is well underway, and the team is currently mounting a slightly larger turbo to gain more time on our competitors. Gonna be exciting! First tests starts in the end of March.

Hope to see some of you in the upcoming races, would be cool

Oh, and yeah - here's an inboard vid from the season ender last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxGXw9tFLk
Great to see Chris

During the 2nd part of the VLN Season we are going to be enemies on the track (Be gentle)
Fantastic! Are you racing one of the Alpecin Mini's?
i am green with envy , gratz to all
Quote from Chriskart :Fantastic! Are you racing one of the Alpecin Mini's?

I don't know yet, i start with GLP (Leistungsprüfungen) and RCN (Rundstreckenchallengenürburgring) the beginning of this year to get used to the track, then do some test and hopefully end up in the Mini or a similar car for the last stint e.g.
Quote from baSh0r :RCN (Rundstreckenchallengenürburgring)

Nice

Alpecin, is it that "Doping für die Haare, nur für die Haare" shower gel?

If I get lucky, I might read of you two in the Motorsport Aktuell newspaper when you keep up that progress
yup alpecin is that
Wowch, wicked!

Those cars are fast dude, looking forward to see you sometime during this season!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG