[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
Bahahahaha, QQ more, besides this was never mentioned in my reason for ban at the time.....
It was about using VOB mods, the "bumping" was not mentioned.

I'm glad you banned me from your peice of shit server anyway,
Besides, as previously stated the fake cop could have easily pit laned, I did not cause the lag crash, it is clear in the video you posted that I was not the one who accelerated out of the lagged overlap of cars.
Quote from Diavolo666 : bla bla bla

How ironic is the fact that ALL of your four videos are about LFS crashers and half of them are about FPVaaron?

loldawg.
Quote from hp999 :How ironic is the fact that ALL of your four videos are about LFS crashers and half of them are about FPVaaron?

loldawg.

What?
Wrongful Ban
Excuse me, Will someone who is part of WKD admin team, Please remove the ban on me.

I was wrong to have made the joke i made, (refering to a argument between two drivers, about the use of the "n" word.) Even though i only said Nigerian, which is not a racial slur, and i neither recieved any sort of warning or how many days i have been banned and for what reason. (even though i can assume 5+ days, and for the use of a non-racial, non-swear word.)

I enjoy driving on WKD cruise. But if i am not allowed to use words of which have no decending meaning, such as nigerian, or even be given the respect by your administrators to be given a written warning even once on your server. Then i am afraid i will not be returning. I would appreciate this to be resolved and the issue to be talked about between your staff ASAP.

Thank you.
Quote from JewJubes :Excuse me, Will someone who is part of WKD admin team, Please remove the ban on me.

I was wrong to have made the joke i made, (refering to a argument between two drivers, about the use of the "n" word.) Even though i only said Nigerian, which is not a racial slur, and i neither recieved any sort of warning or how many days i have been banned and for what reason. (even though i can assume 5+ days, and for the use of a non-racial, non-swear word.)

I enjoy driving on WKD cruise. But if i am not allowed to use words of which have no decending meaning, such as nigerian, or even be given the respect by your administrators to be given a written warning even once on your server. Then i am afraid i will not be returning. I would appreciate this to be resolved and the issue to be talked about between your staff ASAP.

Thank you.

this is not report thread. please go on the site bcuz no one in WKD administration reads it here
Locked by request.
This thread is closed

[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG