The online racing simulator
Go ahead, quit it. ^^

I'll join later.
Quote from broken :Go ahead, quit it. ^^

I'll join later.

The Duke didnt arravied yet :/ i must wait a litte bit longer
Cant wait to see what will come first. xD My bet is on duke.
I think my bets are on DNF. (I'd love to lose though)
Quote from kimd41 :I think my bets are on DNF. (I'd love to lose though)

"And Duke was the game any good ?"
"Yes, After twelve F*** years it should be"

Its one of the best comments ever

SO Scawen ;D LFS should be good after 3 Years of Tyre development

My bet goes to DNF, too.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I hope we will be not dissapointed...

I think we will bi dissapointed - The game is the same for 3 years now (or more?) The content would not be epic - i do not believe they have more than 1 car and 1 track + improved physics. That's not a lot for 2+ years of development. Actually i do believe that the development is far from active - they may be developing the game in their free time, or few hours a month or something like that.
What about an alarm clock?
Quote from IlGuercio :What about an alarm clock?

And what about: chocolate chip with jelly inside and marshmallow on top cookies?

That they'd be flying around the track, popping out of the screens and feeding the drivers?

Oh, ok, I'll get my coat, see you tomorrow!
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :scawen has made it clear that the new car in s3 will be a f3.

do not click on link! Spammer!
tik tok tik tok
i'm sorry, you broke up. could you say that again?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from dadge :do not click on link! Spammer!

as if im a spammer,its a video of a chair some1 made for play f1 racing game
Quote from bishtop :as if im a spammer,its a video of a chair some1 made for play f1 racing game

victor has deleted the spammer (who i also quoted). i was not talking to you. but way to stay on the ball hehehe.
sorry dadge thought you meant me,
It's about time that the new version is coming out...
Quote from a-k-m :It's about time that the new version is coming out...

lol, i really hope the devs read your post. it's those words of wisdom that this thread really needed hehehe.
It's been 2 months since last report, time flies, don't you think? We can only pray that the physics are on bug testing stages and packing for public test patch.

I can dream, right?
Quote from kimd41 :It's been 2 months since last report, time flies, don't you think? We can only pray that the physics are on bug testing stages and packing for public test patch.

I can dream, right?

u can dream if u will

If there is only a bug testing stage left, in my opinion Scawen will let us know it.
live for speed is now Live for waiting or something like fall asleep...
if you go to another game and come back like a month later, you will think lfs is great again..its what i did
Quote from logitekg25 :if you go to another game and come back like a month later, you will think lfs is great again..its what i did

Yea tottaly agree with you. played f1 2010 for 1 month came back on lfs and I think LFS rocks again
i went to gt5 for a little over a month, came back to lfs...ITS EYEOPENING!!
-
(Mille Sabords) DELETED by Mille Sabords : Post I was answering to was deleted... therefore snip!
Quote from Macfox :note: opportunity was given to Eric to object to this disclosure, however no answer was received via PM(disabled) or email.

As it was posted via PM and not here, I highly doubt it was Erics intention to bring this to the public.

Still, the content of the PM isn't exactly newsworthy, as it contains nothing new and just states the obvious on the state of this forum, so I guess it doesn't do much harm posting it here.
Wait, what?
I can see that Scawen have posted another post, where? It doesnt show up on the "look for moar posts by dis user" button/section/thingy under his username.
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG