The online racing simulator
Australian or Low ping servers
(7 posts, started )
Hey guys, i am fairly new to this and was wondering if there were any low ping servers for Australia? Thanks
#2 - Khann
Quote from Cursedzx :Hey guys, i am fairly new to this and was wondering if there were any low ping servers for Australia? Thanks

There are a few, but they're not often populated.
#3 - dadge
^^^spammer. do not click on his links.
#4 - dadge
i've noticed you're posting a lot of pictures of strong black men. do you need to tell us something?
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
www.lfsnz.com is a great site with plenty of organised races and low ping servers. We have a pretty large contingent of Aussie racers joining in, and every one from super fast aliens to LFS first timers racing as well. New 2011 series are under discussion as we speak so why not pop on in?
Another good Aussie Server is Monday Night Racing, those boys meet up every Monday Night, with Qualifying/Racing starting at 9pm, the Endurance FOX race that just went was great, Qualifying started at 9pm, with Racing underway by 9:30, the Race finished at 10:30pm, meaning that if your a tradie that starts at 8am, your still going to bed at a reasonable time for work if you work the following morning.

EDIT: Forgot to add that you need to join the forums, register with them, express your interest with whatever series they have going, and then on the morning of racing, they'll send you an email telling you the server password for that night, along with other details, etc etc etc.

http://www.ozbee-racing.com
Quote from SpeedyED :express your interest with whatever series they have going, and then on the morning of racing, they'll send you an email telling you the server password for that night, along with other details, etc etc etc.

We only ask that you "express your interest" because our race mailing system is integrated with the particular series sign up thread.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG