The online racing simulator
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :Why yes, because you are posting, refer to the following:

If reply = Care.
If no reply = Empty care cup.

/Win.

fail.
if relpy= always reply= polite
no reply= not on forum = not polite.
you might think you're wasting my time but i can assure you, you're not. my spare hand needs something to do while i scratch my balls.
but i do believe i'm wasting your time. so why don't you make me a samich bitch.
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :your kindness is like a endless pit of politeness with a hint of denial and gullibility, such hospitality, such is life.

tl;dr
ok, gotta go. it's been.... something.

bye bye.

hugs and kisses,

ATC Dadge.

don't reply, i hate long goodbyes.
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :What's that mean?

I bet it's some sort of acronym.

Bye <3 xoxoxox.

ATC Sanchwe.

yeah, in your case "ATC" stands for "A Total Cock".
tiddley boo.
Quote from bunder9999 :http://planetf1.com/driver/321 ... ce-issues-Bahrain-warning

Quote :The Bahrain GP risks becoming the first event cancelled in F1 history.

This is so much wrong. A couple events were cancelled in 1955. And I'm sure there were a few more here and here later in history, though I can't recall of any at the moment.

In other news, wouldn't a cancellation of the event break Bahrein's contract with FOM? That's what some sources were pretending when the Korean GP was at threat last year. So Bahrein GP's difficulties might be "good" news for European venues somehow!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This is so much wrong. A couple events were cancelled in 1955. And I'm sure there were a few more here and here later in history, though I can't recall of any at the moment.

In other news, wouldn't a cancellation of the event break Bahrein's contract with FOM? That's what some sources were pretending when the Korean GP was at threat last year. So Bahrein GP's difficulties might be "good" news for European venues somehow!

I thought this also, I know for sure the 1985 Spa GP was cancelled, althogh set back to the later date of early September (which is where it stands today) because of a track surface supposed to reduce water spray but when they arrived the track could be peeled away with ones fingers.. they went to Canada instead just left on the thursday for Canada... awesome, you wouldn't get that now...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :In other news, wouldn't a cancellation of the event break Bahrein's contract with FOM? That's what some sources were pretending when the Korean GP was at threat last year. So Bahrein GP's difficulties might be "good" news for European venues somehow!

No, it's a force majeure, or an event that both the FOM and the track can't really do anything about. It's the same thing that allowed the GP2 race not to happen without someone paying someone else a lot of money.
Ah, allright, thanks for the precision
Bahrain has always been useless.
As a race circuit.
FFS.. it's 15 days longer to start now.
Quote from J@tko :Bahrain is off.

Not exactly.

Quote :A new date for the race has not yet been set.

Should imply they are going to try to re-schedule the event later in the season instead of cancelling it.

Also: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89598

Quote :
The postponement of the race means the season will now start in Australia on 27 March, two weeks later than originally scheduled.

No decision has been made on a new date for the rescheduling of the race, which was due to take place from March 11th to 13th.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
oh to heck with this. At least the season starts like it should, in Melbourne instead of Boreain.
Hopefully they'll reschedule it during that dreadfully long summer break. It may be boring but its better than nothing!
but its also high amount of stress for the teams to manage all the logistic
and imo the summer break might be long for the fans, but the mechanics are working night and day during the weekends and travel during the week to the next track, so the long summer break is really helpful for them to get some fresh power for the rest of the season
It's back on!

haha lol Good one
Quote from DeKo :It's back on!

Look, Lotus is making a charge while HRT is looking from the sidelines!

And seriously, Ferrari in trouble again, this time with the suspension?

xD
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Look, Lotus is making a charge while HRT is looking from the sidelines!

And seriously, Ferrari in trouble again, this time with the suspension?

xD

- Ted, what you say?
- Well I'm near the Ferrari mechanics-
- Extraordinary!
JL : It's a tracked vehicle on the circuit Martin!

MB : Yes it seems to be keeping the crowd back at turn..

JL: IT'S KEEPING THE CROWD BACK AT TURN 3 MARTIN LOOK AT THAT!

MB : Yes, CS gas..

JL : CS GAS IS PLOOMING FROM THE GRANDSTAND

JL : Ted news from the pits?>

TK: Well I'm here at Ferrari and...

JL : EXTRAORDINARY!

Formula One Season 2011
(1339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG