The online racing simulator
That was one of the most exciting races I've seen in a while tonight, but I'm afriad that it was mostly because of the crashes and less because of the race its self. The Nationwide Race and the Daytona 500 will be different and everybody will have a different opinion on how they go due to the new style of racing.
Mikey deserved it
MW won it exactly 10 year to the day of the 2001 Daytona 500. Fitting, but I wonder how the heck his spoiler got screwed up like it did. This may have given him an advantage on the final lap.
May??? It definately did.

Taking away that drag was like having another truck on his bumper. Notice when he pulls out how much he "goes". That wasn't just side draft there.

They won't take the win away from him, but I'm sure he'll get a nice fine for it.
congrats to Stewart! 6 out of the last 7!
It was super close, that's for sure. That crash from Brad looked bad, glad those two guys were okay.
if anything this race will be spectacular with the new pavement
oh and if anyone wants to do a yahoo fantasy group
info here
The 53rd Daytona 500 will be something to see even if it isn't what we've been seeing at Daytona for years. They will still pack race I beleive, but they will all be in 2 car drafts within it :P
Go Brian K!
Boogity boogity boogity. Go Junebug.
and theres a wreck. probly not the biggest one of the day though.
I can't believe they're still plugging away with these godaddy ads. So terrible.
Two of my drivers have been taken out and we aren't even halfway yet.
Quote from PMD9409 :Two of my drivers have been taken out and we aren't even halfway yet.

Three for me!

Go go Kahne and McMurray...
#265 - 65D
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I can't believe they're still plugging away with these godaddy ads. So terrible.

You want naked male instead Danica? Hmm..
Quote from 65D :You want naked male instead Danica? Hmm..

No, I want GoDaddy to gtfo.
Quote from 65D :You want naked male instead Danica? Hmm..

That's a pretty bizarre jump to make.
Kahne with a RF flat, and JamieMac goes down a cylinder.
If I had any sort of a brain I would have chosen Regan Smith.
I lost Harvick and Waltrip almost straight away, still have Jr, Jamie Mac and Tony Stewart.
I lost Harvick and Reutimann. Elliott was a lost cause, but still got Kurt and Jr.
You HAD Jr -.-

Way to go Robby

WTF Bayne in the LEAD?!?!?!

BAYNE WINNER? Am I dreaming?!
That was freakin awesome. Kid drove his heart out there.
this. is. amazing.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG