The online racing simulator
Erhabi
(23 posts, started )
the way I remember the trailer offered some nice action....
Downloading now

Edit: I liked it, not bad, nice effects, and nice driving...even though I dont like THAT going on in real life, on the streets
Sweet video. I just watch it for the music mainly...lol .

Very well done.
#3 - TiJay
Seen a few RL videos of the 360 spin stuff, takes a lot of skill. Obviously the one I saw was in empty desert with spectators, I've never seen the on-road ones. Incredible video, great driving, what did you use to edit it? And did you use a wheel to drive like that?
-
(gaz3ta) DELETED by gaz3ta
#4 - uiop
nice moves with the AIs
great job!
nice editing, that incar part towards the end looked cool. Also, that was some of the gayest music ive heard in a LONG time. illepall
Aside from the music (which you forget about), I think this movie is great!!! lol

Compared to normal racing videos and even good drift videos, this one is enjoyable to watch with some laughter even. Just some lone car doing crazy slides like those desert racers.... its good stuff :up:

I liked the front chase scene on SO front straight, shows the physics quite well too
-
Maybe Im a little odd but I liked this song.
#8 - TiJay
Yeah, so did I.
Nice video

Tweaker: Who is that girl in your avatar?
Very nice movie!

Quote from Eldanor :Tweaker: Who is that girl in your avatar?

Swedish girl named Elin Grindemyr
best movie around here
Loved it, proper fun, Think when pleanty of us are online again we should all have a race on that set, would be quite...interesting.

Very nice film and the music made it all the more fun.
Any chance you can post that set?
Awsome, I'm shrome125 from youtube. Do you think I can get ahold of that setup?
dj bobo ? oh dear

even though i kinda like it
-
is the file still avaiable somewere?
cause the DL link from the first post says that this file isn't on that server...
-
Yeah I already saw that , they are ****ing rubbish , I'm moroccan , I hate those guys thinking they are "Drifters" , may be they are in the real sense of the word...
-
#20 - Worm
wow great movie !!
what did you use to make this movie?
and what sort of codec have you used?
please tell me !! plz ^^
#21 - orre
Can anyone host the movie again?? Please
Fresh, awesome movie.
Cool
Quote from orre :Can anyone host the movie again?? Please

Yup...

At least the trailer was a bit "LOL", in a good way. I don't like drifting or drifting movies but this was something new.

Erhabi
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG