The online racing simulator
Why women nipples are censored and men nipples aren't
I thought why women nipples are censored. I mean they are pretty much identical to men nipples
roflcopter.jpg
One of lifes great unanswered questions eh
I guess gay people aint complaining.
:ices_rofl
i never thought about it, but thats very right.
why?
Hamlet
Cruel world doesn't want you to get turned on
lol....you are funny. Why I did not get rich so far? Why?!
Because womens nipples are awesome!

....and I don't know how many womens nipples you have seen but they are not in any way at all pretty much identical to mens.
They want to take away something we love. They claim it as being sexual, but then why don't they censor the women's mouth as well?
Quote from garph :Because womens nipples are awesome!

....and I don't know how many womens nipples you have seen but they are not in any way at all pretty much identical to mens.

So you censor awesome things, and show not-awesome things?
Why is but crack censored in the US? Everything seems to be overly censored there these days.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Why is but crack censored in the US? Everything seems to be overly censored there these days.

People there get their knickers in a twist for nothing most of the times...people sue each other for the pettiest things you could ever think of! (good for making money, but fails most of the times)
It all stems from class. It was okay to see a peasants nipples but not a ladies. That was quite unladylike. But was no uncommon for a peasant woman to walk around topless and no one would bat an eye lid. Naturally the prudes that are Victorians quashed this because it was quite vulgar.

However, the class reason still exists, which is why you can see third world titties on TV during the middle of the day and no censorship, but have to wait until after the watershed to see Western tits.
Because gays think women nipples are ugly. And nobody wants to argue with gays, because gays are ugly.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :lol....you are funny. Why I did not get rich so far? Why?!

you can have as many internet dollars as you can carry
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It all stems from class. It was okay to see a peasants nipples but not a ladies. That was quite unladylike. But was no uncommon for a peasant woman to walk around topless and no one would bat an eye lid. Naturally the prudes that are Victorians quashed this because it was quite vulgar.

However, the class reason still exists, which is why you can see third world titties on TV during the middle of the day and no censorship, but have to wait until after the watershed to see Western tits.

Dead on, tbh.

It's pathetic. Tits are like the least harmful things on the planet. Without them our species wouldn't have got very far really.
Quote from Drift[EST] :I thought why women nipples are censored. I mean they are pretty much identical to men nipples

Censored? since when?
#23 - JJ72
yeah, i've never seen censored nipples either.
#24 - aoun
They are censored because of the same reason you wouldnt want your wives/girlfriends walking around the streets with no shirt/bra..
Hi I am 12 and what is this?

Why women nipples are censored and men nipples aren't
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG