The online racing simulator
Is it possible that someone renders this skin? or do i have to fill up the whole thing with the colors
Attached images
BF1_JOT.jpg
Thank you joen. Very nice render
OK guys and gals

How about a render of this - my life will then be complete (well sort of)

Many thanks
Attached images
MRT_Vanirl_2048.jpg
Quote from B11TME :I know you can do some amazing stuff m8 with 3ds max why dont you shows these guys what you made of :P And stop them cars flying please hehe

Do you mean flying like this one?

[Edit: FZR with boost..]
Attached files
FZR_FLY3.zip - 1.6 MB - 176 views
Quote from samyip :Do you mean flying like this one?

lol Nice Sam...You should have put some wings on it haha
A Stack 'o' renders...

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Great renders Dan!
Thanks much!
Why does nobody render my skin? I posted 2 times and nothing happend
Quote from vanirl :OK guys and gals

How about a render of this - my life will then be complete (well sort of)

Many thanks

This skin was a good excuse to make an MRT scene, could have known I would be too late
Anyway, I'm not letting it go to waste.
Attached images
MRT_Vanirl.jpg
Nice!
Sorry if I seem a bit over the top with this guys n gals, but I just got to state for the record that ye are a great bunch of people.

Day after days we post up a skins and ask for a render

and day after days U guys with the talent and the software pull out the stops.

This has been going on for ages (as far as I can see).

The request still come, and so do the renders.

So on behalf of us “requesters” can I say a BIG THANKS to you all :bowdown:

Just goes to show that LFS is "as good as it gets" - on and off the track.

Many thanks in particular to Joen and Donowat for my latest renders, but like I say, a BIG thanks to you all – take a bow guys.:crown:
Quote from danowat :A Stack 'o' renders...

Dan,

omg ur great man , thank u !!
May sound sad but im following the only tutorial for LFS renders i can find, and i cant get the thing set up!

I got rio, that installed fine. But setting up the bloody car is a nightmare and the tut aint helping. So could someone please post their max files (if its max your using) please please please. Then i can render some skins for some people :P and myself.

Thanks.
Quote from vanirl :
Many thanks in particular to Joen and Donowat for my latest renders, but like I say, a BIG hanks to you all – take a bow guys.:crown:

Vanirl, please re-download your MRT render. I saw a big flaw in it when I got home and it annoyed the hell out of me I applied an effect that I thought could give a nice effect, instead it trashed your skin :mad: I fixed it and reuploaded, I'll leave it up to you to spot it It's hard to miss!

Thanks for your kind words, but it's my pleasure really. I was a requester myself and seeing those renders made me want to learn myself. Might as well do other people a favour in the process right? And I'm sure the other guys feel the same way, otherwise we wouldn't be doing it
Could someone render this UF1 Falken? Try look for its good side .

hehe thanks a bunch!!
Attached images
UF1_falken.jpg
Quote from BoGGis :Hello, i got one skin rendered and i thought it was awsome, so i thought maybe someone would do me that favour to render a second one? that would be fantastic, and i would be grateful

If you want anything changed let me know

Edit : added a dark floor version
Attached images
FZR_JagermeisterRender_Final.jpg
FZR_JagermeisterRender2_final.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :

If you want anything changed let me know

Edit : added a dark floor version

That was just amazing! thanks dude!
BTW, can anybody render my new HRL skin for me? that would be great, since im such a noob when it comes to 3d rendering hehe
Attached images
FZR_HRL.jpg
First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

Not even sure which one looks better
Attached images
FZRRender1.jpg
FZRRender2.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

I think the second one looks better because the first seems like the inside is flooded with light and that there are no windows
Quote from gishuk :can someone pls render my new FXR skin for me please?

i would like it with 2 cars so both sides can be seen (its not a symetrical skin), if possible

skins in 2048 resoultion

thanks

Better late then never Hope you like it

Quote from RafT3rMaN :Why does nobody render my skin? I posted 2 times and nothing happend

I did a render of this one, I hope you like it. I would like to point out though, I was browsing through the older pages when this one was rendering, and I noticed that a render of your skin has already been done So... check the posts better next time
Attached images
fxr_gish.jpg
xfr_rafterman.jpg
Quote from Ryanry64 :First one took 2 minutes to render and the second one about an hour..

Anyway, they both look great, Thanks Ryan

Ps. Thanks for the great work!
Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know
Attached images
BF1_Stix_Render1.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG