The online racing simulator
Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
Can you both just shut your pie holes? Seriously?

Yeah sorry that was just a lame argument, there was no point to it at all.

I agree with BBT here.
One thing, under the US DMCA, hacks to the demo would be considered the same as a trainer and are in no way illegal. Justified last year with the iphone jailbreaking thing. If they try to circumvent copyright protection systems that are in place, thats illegal.
the beta is not a demo.
@ S14, lame or not, Bose is discussing illegal software which is a direct violation to the forum agreement. the agreement also defines what could be considered as illegal software. bose's post ticked all the boxes. (i think that's the point you were looking for)
Quote from dadge :the beta is not a demo.
@ S14, lame or not, Bose is discussing illegal software which is a direct violation to the forum agreement. the agreement also defines what could be considered as illegal software. bose's post ticked all the boxes. (i think that's the point you were looking for)

Good morning sunshine. Look, why don't you just shut up? Franky reversed the infraction, because he saw I did not do anything wrong. So why do you keep crying like a little bitch that I'm so wrong? Call the internet cops, or just go away, I'm sick of your little predictable and childish 'insults' about me.
Quote from dadge :the beta is not a demo.

Those were links to a news, they did not contain any links to a download sites?
Where it is being written that posting news site is forbidden?
Or did he engouraged people to download them?
We all should get infractions for discussing illegal software?
Since when "torrent sites" means e.g. thepiratebay and not http://linuxtracker.org/ ?
If you, dadge, only know about torrent sites with illegal content, it's not Bose's fault.
Quote from Bose321 :Good morning sunshine. Look, why don't you just shut up? Franky reversed the infraction, because he saw I did not do anything wrong. So why do you keep crying like a little bitch that I'm so wrong? Call the internet cops, or just go away, I'm sick of your little predictable and childish 'insults' about me.

strange how i call you predictable and you prove me right and only a few posts later you accuse me of being predictable. what's wrong? can't you think of your own argument? it's ok buddy. i knew you'd still be piping on when i woke up. go you
Quote from E.Reiljans :Since when "torrent sites" means e.g. thepiratebay and not http://linuxtracker.org/ ?
If you, dadge, only know about torrent sites with illegal content, it's not Bose's fault.

any chance you could reword that without seasoning it with bullshit? also, you haven't read Bose's post have you? i wasn't talking about torrent sites until Bose posted about the leaked beta. go on, give it a read. i'll wait here for you...
thanks.

Quote from (SaM) :And Dadge, STFU would ya please? I went to bed expecting you to stop and be mature. Silly me.

simple answer? no.

it's nice of you to be thinking of me when you're in bed. i hope you tugged it real hard.

ok guys simple question, is there anything wrong with this statement. "leaked beta"
now, from what i understand the worked "leaked"(in this instance) means Unauthorised release
now lets look at the word "beta"(in this instance) to me a beta means pre release.
so, lets put them back together and see what happens. Bose has posted info relating to an unauthorised release of a game that is not on the market yet. am i the only one to see how ropey that is?
Quote from dadge :am i the only one to see how ropey that is?

Simple answer, yes.

It's big news. News relevant to the subject of this thread.
If I were to post the news article about theft in my home in a thread about burglary, would that make me a thief? Would that make me condone theft? No.
Quote from (SaM) :Simple answer, yes.

It's big news. News relevant to the subject of this thread.
If I were to post the news article about theft in my home in a thread about burglary, would that make me a thief? Would that make me condone theft? No.

but if someone linked others to info on how to break into your house. is that ok? because that's more or less what Bose has done. i tried to put it into perspective but the dumb freeloader took it literally.
search for the mafia2 thread. i think you'll also notice that the same arguments there. Bose used the same excuses there too. he even used the same troll attempts.
Quote from dadge :search for the mafia2 thread. i think you'll also notice that the same arguments there. Bose used the same excuses there too. he even used the same troll attempts.

Awww... This post is so predictable.
Take it to PMs ladies, YOU ARE BORING.
Quote from Bose321 :Awww... This post is so predictable.

and now you're getting repetitive. original thought FTW. i'm sure you now start to say that i'm getting repetitive.

Quote from Crashgate3 : Take it to PMs ladies,

nope. public forum m8....
Quote from Crashgate3 : YOU ARE BORING.

and you broke your caps lock key. see, now the balance has been reset.
dadge, really dont see what you are raging about.

He posted a link to a news article. The article was about Crysis 2 being leaked. No links to torrents or anything, not even a mention which tracker had it at that moment.

It did mention Facepunch, but if you would know, they dont like piracy there either and insta ban anyone who even attempts to distribute it, or even suggests how to do it.

So the news article was completely clean. All bose did was just post the news here.

Like I said last night, this is not news that only few were aware of. OK fine, last night it was still a bit "undercover" as the big sites havent reported on it, but it was inevitable that it would have spread everywhere by today, like it has.
There is only one troll here.
it's deja vu all over again. he did the same thing in the mafia2 thread. what happend next? LFS users started hacking mafia2 thanks to the info provided by Bose.
so what has happened in this thread? he has posted about an unauthorised leak of a game. just like he did with the hack for M2. anybody with half a brain can go google and search for the leaked game. i didn't know this info until Bose posted about it. i was just waiting for the game to be released so i could buy it. think about how many LFS users who have read this news from Bose that have now thought about downloading this leaked beta.
if Bose hadn't posted about this leak then the people who don't illegally download software would still be unaware of this leak. those who do download illegally would have found out through their usual website visits.

Quote from (SaM) :There is only one troll here.

our survey said.....X. sorry dude. there's more than one troll here. tough luck buddy. next time eh?
Anyone who reads this thread is interested in the game and has already or will soon read the news anyway since they're interested in the game in the first place. You're wasting your time.
the guy got an infraction for the mafia2 thread. he also got an infraction for the info provided in this thread but it was reversed. that's how marginal his post was. if i were the mod, the infraction would still stand.
I'm sorry but thats complete rubbish.

Joystiq and Kotaku plus other major gaming new sites have already reported this.

You would have spotted this either way, if not last night, then today.
So you are telling me everyone on LFSForum is now downloading Crysis, and has hacked/cracked Mafia II because I said it is leaked?
Quote from DevilDare :I'm sorry but thats complete rubbish.

Joystiq and Kotaku plus other major gaming new sites have already reported this.

You would have spotted this either way, if not last night, then today.

i don't follow any of those sites. so yeah, this is still the only place i have read about the leak. i tend to watch reviews and trailers on youtube.

Quote from Bose321 :So you are telling me everyone on LFSForum is now downloading Crysis, and has hacked/cracked Mafia II because I said it is leaked?

no. read it again numbnuts.
Quote from dadge : if i were the mod, the infraction would still stand.

... but you're not. And they don't agree with you so that's that.

As for Crysis 2, I'm going to pirate it once it comes out. Sue me.
Quote from dadge :i don't follow any of those sites. so yeah, this is still the only place i have read about the leak. i tend to watch reviews and trailers on youtube.

But you're not the only person who plays video games...

Just because you havent heard of it, doesnt mean everyone else on these forums havent.

Well, I'm all done here. Just thought I would voice my opinion, since its so important.

Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG