The online racing simulator
Poorest shipping service ever
(8 posts, started )
#1 - XTTX
I ordered a Driving Force Pro from Page Computers Saturday, June 17. It just got shipped out today, invoiced yesterday. Estimated arrival date is Wednesday, June 28. Now the funny thing is they promised a 1-2 day shipping period. Plus they didn't reply to any of my customer inquiries until AFTER the product was shipped. I received two replys today; the one I sent it later was answered first... Well I just wanted to say that this website isn't the most reliable. They did offer a 3 month extended warranty, and they were the cheapest (by $1)
I got my steering wheel, but thanks for the warning, i'll make sure they don't get my hard earned kudos

Im not sure if this company is around where you are, but they have GREAT service for Delivery in Europe.

there called Komplett.

Absolutly fantastic delivery and the products are well packaged.

Warning, i would advise getting DHL so you can Track it, can be handy, but can also be expensive.

Regards,
Sinister747
i like newegg they ship stuff ontime but most of the time it arives earlier than expected. i remember i ordered a cpu and some memory standard 5 day service and i got it the next day. another time i got it 3 days later... and i made an order on christmas so it was a few days late because of everyone else in the united states making orders around the same time
#4 - XTTX
Yeah, I use Newegg a lot. I just used this new company this time because it was the cheapest; I was going to use Amazon, but it was more expensive by a dollar (I'm really cheap.) Also I noticed that this is in the wrong section. Can a mod move it to the hardware/wheels section?
i dont know if this is true for everyone here, but i've noticed alot of companies just say 1 to 2 days once shipped.. but i think that just refers to how many days until it gets to your post office, then another day for it to actually get there

but what really makes me mad about shipment stuff, is how long it takes for things to actually be sent, when i bought my xmod from radioshack, i have no idea where it came from location wise, but it took a whole week for them to accept the transfer and begin shipping it
#6 - XTTX
Quote from XCNuse :i dont know if this is true for everyone here, but i've noticed alot of companies just say 1 to 2 days once shipped.. but i think that just refers to how many days until it gets to your post office, then another day for it to actually get there

but what really makes me mad about shipment stuff, is how long it takes for things to actually be sent, when i bought my xmod from radioshack, i have no idea where it came from location wise, but it took a whole week for them to accept the transfer and begin shipping it

Yeah, 1-2 day shipping refers to when the ship it out from their warehouse, but... it took them a week to drive 5 minutes to a fed-ex place
Quote from XCNuse :i dont know if this is true for everyone here, but i've noticed alot of companies just say 1 to 2 days once shipped.. but i think that just refers to how many days until it gets to your post office, then another day for it to actually get there

That's why you make sure it says 1 to 2 days from date or order (bar weekends and such), the longest I've ever had to wait for anything was when I ordered a new battery for my old laptop which came from the US (I tried the normal site I use in the UK and it was £100, the same company but the US version and it was $100, which works out about £55, give or take, so I went for a website I'd never heard of before), but got held up in customs because they thought it was a bomb (little box with a plastic case inside which has loads of metal tubes inside it, I'd have mistaken it for a bomb, until I opened the package). 2 months it took to get to me, longest wait ever.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG