The online racing simulator
ALMS Skin request bergmeister and magnussen
If someone could make a 2 replica's of 2 of my favorite ALMS cars?
Bergmeister and Magnussen to be more exact, I already got magnussens 2009 corvette skin, and I kinda want his skin from his 2010 corvette :-)

pics:
bergmeister side+top:
http://993c4s.com/wp-content/u ... izard-ALMS-Long-Beach.jpg
Bergmeister back:
http://www.oneighturbo.com/wp- ... dOhio-09-ALMS-Pierson.jpg
Bergmeister side:
http://img127.imageshack.us/i/ ... isteralms2007laguqq5.jpg/
for more pictures, just PM me.
VERY IMPORTANT! the bergmeister skin MUST be for XRR :-)

Magnussen skin pics:
Magussen side+front:
http://blog.caranddriver.com/w ... oads/2010/03/AE3E0710.jpg
Magnussen back:
http://www.thisweekinmotors.co ... ploads/2010/12/SEMA20.jpg

If you need more pictures either PM me or you can check out his website, I know there's some pics on there, WWW.JanMagnussen.com
Also a VERY IMPORTANT note here, the Magnussen skin must be for FZR :-)

so to make it clear,
Magnussen skin= FZR
Bergmeister skin=XRR

Good luck :-) really hope someone is up for this.
the one who made my previous corvette skin ( the one from 2009) was GAVD99, and the skin can be found in the FZ finished skins if you guys need any help with logo's or something.

thanks in advance :-)
-
(delis) DELETED by delis
#2 - delis
I'm going to make the XRR skin
Quote from delis :I'm going to make the XRR skin

looking forward to the result
#4 - 5tag
Quote from NewAssault :Magnussen skin= FZR
Bergmeister skin=XRR

You realise it would make much more sense the other way around?
#5 - delis
Quote from 5tag :You realise it would make much more sense the other way around?

I was thinking the same...

Here is the progress so far... I'll finish it tomorrow

Quote from NewAssault :
the one who made my previous corvette skin ( the one from 2009) was GAVD99, and the skin can be found in the FZ finished skins if you guys need any help with logo's or something.

If someone is going to do the FZR pm me i will send you the .psd of the 2009 car if I still have it as its pretty similar and most of the logos are the same.

Would have ago at it but not much time atm.
Thanks for your time on doing these skins :-) and yeah, I know that it would make more sense to do it the other way around, but to me the FZR looks way more like magnussen's Corvette than the XRR does, (looking at the wing and front)

so I thought, why not have XRR be the porsche, it got a wing that looks a bit like the porsche's. Really looking forward to how these skins will turn out, the Bergmeister skin looks great already :-)
Quote from delis :Here is the progress so far... I'll finish it tomorrow

I think the silver part looks way too gray,needs a little blue. But who knows,maybe is alright with shine turned on?
Quote from Eclipsed :I think the silver part looks way too gray,needs a little blue. But who knows,maybe is alright with shine turned on?

In my opinion it's fine :-)
Another progress report... Left side is finished.

#12 - 5tag
thank you very much deli :-) gonna race all day long with that skin tomorrow when I get home :-) really appreaciate it.
Quote from 5tag :Mind you telling me which template you used there because I think it's really good! Oh and nice job by the way. :thumb3d:

I used Daloonie's bodykit, which can be found here

Quote from NewAssault :thank you very much deli :-) gonna race all day long with that skin tomorrow when I get home :-) really appreaciate it.

No problem Glad you like it
First sketch wip of the other one. Will finish during the week i think.

Edit: added 2nd wip preview. Got some done... partly improvising at the lower edges of the bodykit, which produced some ugly effect making it look chaotic. However, just need to do the connection between the rear... and adding logos.

Edit2: just in case you keep checking because you can't wait it is probably done at least friday.
Attached images
magscreen.jpg
magscreen2.jpg
Quote from JazzOn :First sketch wip of the other one. Will finish during the week i think.

Looks pretty good :-) can't wait
Quote from JazzOn :First sketch wip of the other one. Will finish during the week i think.

Edit: added 2nd wip preview. Got some done... partly improvising at the lower edges of the bodykit, which produced some ugly effect making it look chaotic. However, just need to do the connection between the rear... and adding logos.

looks really sweet :-) abolutely CAN'T wait now

Edit2: just in case you keep checking because you can't wait it is probably done at least friday.

aha^^ got me there, alright then.
Alright, should be it now. If there's something wrong or you want a different plate or danish flag, leave a note

Enjoy!

Attached images
FZR_mag-cov_1024_upload.jpg
FZR_mag-cov_2048.jpg
MagCov prev.jpg
MagCov prev2.jpg
Quote from JazzOn :Alright, should be it now. If there's something wrong or you want a different plate or danish flag, leave a note

Enjoy!

GOD! this is amazing, didn't count on that anyone could get all the details of this skin thanks a lot
hehe, yeah, that's how i do it

And for that reason, you have to download it again and also delete from LFSW/re-upload it. Because i accidently covered a little part of the spikes when i had to change a bit something and forgot to uncover again. While on it, I fixed a mini-bug (hardly to see in low-res).

Also added the hi-res for readable decals ^^Skin 4096

Enjoy and sorry for the incovenience !

PS.: On a sidenote, because of the extra work i've recieved another bag of money to cover my expenses. The whole thing was sponsored by Michelin and that's why the Michi-man is now also on the frontbumper :P
But... between us... it's just a sticker... you can rub it off xD

ALMS Skin request bergmeister and magnussen
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG