The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Many more buildings were griefed. Someone placed lava everywhere on buildings. Most of the wood in town is burnt down.

Now is the time to make a new white list with only regulars with a good reputation on it. No more "My friend has a friend and his brother's cat would like to play." Only LFS Forum members that actually have a reputation here to uphold. If we allow anyone to get on the white list, this shit happens. There's always going to be someone who gets bored late at night with nobody online and causes chaos. It's like Murphy's Law.

Oh, and a fresh new world wouldn't be bad either, but that really depends on what those think that are on the new white list (if we agree to make one).
Getting sick of logging in and having to repair things.
Btw who stole all my cactus plants
it was all fine 9 hours ago when i logged out , though i noticed a major fire not far from the city earlier already.

Edit* Just wen't to check...seths' house is completely mess, then there paintings all over the houses....
Also Blakejaas house and townpub...

I'm beginning to think if there is point for me to build myself a house if it gets smashed next day...

and someone flooded the tunnel (underwater).
Tell me mine's safe?
Don't know where your house is DieKolkrabe, but i found lava in JMarshall1150.
What the ****?

Find and castrate the idiot who thought it would be funny to do that...
Quote from -NightFly- :and someone flooded the tunnel (underwater).

That was the last thing I fixed yesterday before I went off, was only flooded in 3 locations though, nothing major. City was fine then, no fire.

My tower was messed up not long ago though, glass smashed in that kept the lava away, some of the lava mixed with water, but luckily not at the top (where it would have made obsidian) - took a while to repair.

I'm all for a whitelist reset, shame that it's necessary.
€: And I think only LFSers should be allowed in.
Yep. Whoever did this also stole all my paintings from the art gallery and put them everywhere....

Paintings are no big deal, but what a dick to screw up the whole town. Damn kids and their music...
Quote from -NightFly- :Don't know where your house is DieKolkrabe, but i found lava in JMarshall1150.

Next to Kranmeh's
Quote from -NightFly- :it was all fine 9 hours ago when i logged out , though i noticed a major fire not far from the city earlier already.

Edit* Just wen't to check...seths' house is completely mess, then there paintings all over the houses....
Also Blakejaas house and townpub...

I'm beginning to think if there is point for me to build myself a house if it gets smashed next day...

and someone flooded the tunnel (underwater).

:sadbanana:

For some reason, I can't join the server though.
I can straight away tell that my friend could not have done this. (AntiToast)

We only log in together mostly to work on our castle, and we were playing DoW2 Retribution Beta for the last couple of days.

But yeah, reset might be requried.
I've not been on past few days. I can think of one person who did this.
I haven't been online acitvely in the past couple of days, yesterday when I was in the server around 14UTC i just saw Rappaz's house on fire..
That's all :|
made a small poll in the mc forum...since there are the most active players anyway.
Lerts is slowly being restored, largely thanks to mamorunl
titanLS/nycska's tree house will take time and we can't reconstruct it ourselves. Paintings have been collected from outer walls, if anyone actually really had a painting on the outside, sorry! They're currently in mamorunl's possession.

Everything else we tried to reconstruct from memory and using pattern recognition where applicable.
hmm having trouble connecting.
Quote from morpha :Lerts is slowly being restored, largely thanks to mamorunl
titanLS/nycska's tree house will take time and we can't reconstruct it ourselves. Paintings have been collected from outer walls, if anyone actually really had a painting on the outside, sorry! They're currently in mamorunl's possession.

Everything else we tried to reconstruct from memory and using pattern recognition where applicable.

They are not in my possession. They are back in the shop of the gallery.

Most of the town has been reconstructed. Where it was not the way we reconstructed it: sorry.
this is insane .

A full reset of the whitelist may be a good idea, but the trouble is with only LFS users and such, is some of the 'friends' are actually really good folk!

*sigh*
I didn't realize the whole town had been destroyed! I went on last night quite late, maybe 4-5. I was half asleep and didn't see anything.
Although to be fair, i literally /home, walked into my house, collected what i needed, then /warp city went under the mob farm. And then repeat last two actions.
Did that over and over for about an hour, so if the town had been destroyed i literally would not have seen as i never looked anywhere besides where i was going.

Things i did notice was the water fountain had been turned to lava, and there was water in my house.
Im thinking chances are it had happened before then but in my sleepyness i really did not notice.
Maybe if we all put up the times we were on and what the town was like at that point we can make a guess around about when the town was destroyed.
I left around 5am UTC+1, the minor damage to the underground passage / tunnel was the only thing I noticed (and corrected), was maybe 3 or 4 blocks of glass missing.

Sidenote: fuuu MC.net!
I'll probably start rebuilding my tree house in the same spot, I'm just glad the recovery effort went well last night and I was able to get up there and get my diamonds, etc.

Thanks everyone for collecting the paintings.
Quote from hp999 :That would be one heck of a bunch of redstone...

I have few heck of a bunches...

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG