The online racing simulator
I remember the days when driver endorsements and ventures were cool.
Maybe he's not doing it for the money, but simply because he likes making music?
maybe he's not doing it for the money, but simply because he likes beer?
#4 - JJ72
can someone translate what on earth they are saying in the fisi's fizzy drink page. and more importantly what they are singing!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love the two comments by "Von Milash" on JV's myspace;

"Hey I don't see Michael Schuacher on your friends list. That's strange since you guys are such good buddies."

and

"you better get a podium this weekend, otherwise I'm egging your car!!!!"

lol quality stuff.
I got him in my friends on myspace
#7 - TiJay
Is it actually his MS or just some PR thing?
JV is quite the techy nerd, so maybe.

Doesn't Keeanu Reeves play in a mediochre rock band just because he enjoys it? Fair play that's what I say.
It'd be cool if JV was really one of the "Aliens" on here don't ya think

Although he'd get a lot less time to practice so in truth he'd probably only be a competitive racer
Apparently he spends a lot of his free time whilst "away racing" playing RPG MMO's... A few years ago I was playing the MMO Everquest and they made a song and a dance of how he played that during GP weekends to relax, but I think the story lost a lot of credibility with me when I actually saw a character called "Jacques Villeneuve"... Nobody names their ingame avatar after their real name in a fantasy dungeon romp... My guess is he just took some money and let Sony run lots of little Jacques Villeneuve's about the place, but I think the story was based in truth.
I know a BTCC driver who plays LFS
Quote from nikimere :I know a BTCC driver who plays LFS

Come on Niki, name names!
he's making beer now? non-alcholic?

i looked around and saw some photos, i don't think that's beer because 1 pic shows fisi drinking it in the cockpit.
#14 - JJ72
Just advertising perheps, I don't think the drivers drink Redbull all day long as well.
Dude, are you trying to say Schumacher does't have horse for supper 5 days a week?
Quote from nikimere :maybe he's not doing it for the money, but simply because he likes beer?

Mmmm... not sure I should do it. I'm ashamed. However...

Jingle:
Drink two beers and then drive, no no no you can't do it
Yes you can do it, you can do it, there's a great piece of news
Drive drive drive drive drive beer, so much taste, the right (quantity of) alcohol

Dialogue:
"Welcome to the great drive beer contest!"
"Hi, I'm Giancarlo Fisichella. Is it true that you win big prizes with Drive Beer? You know, I'm a driver..."
"Certainly. Buy Drive Beer, and keep the receipt. Phone, and you can instantly win one of the 2.000 prizes."
"Yes, but the Grand Prixes?"
"They are there, too! 5 wonderful weekends at the european GPs, and as final prize a week for 2 persons at Brazil GP."
"Samba, what a promotion! With Drive Beer, sure you win Grand Prixes!"
"Contest is open till August 2006. Rules at drivebeer.com."

Two explanations, maybe obvious and unneeded:
In Italian Gran Premio means Grand Prix, but also big prize. It's a horrible word game.
"Samba", for those interested, is in no way a kind of Italian interjection or exclamation. It's what everybody knows, a Brazilian dance. No relation to Italian language or linux. Quite ridiculous. Er, what to say... I'm proud of being Italian. Well, sometimes. Please be sympathetic. We're just victims, in this case.

La la laaaa la, lallallaaalaa, la la lallallala....
The wrong page title, driver beer, is also worth noting. Pure, utter crap.

Re-edit. Sorry, wrong quote. This one is correct:
can someone translate what on earth they are saying in the fisi's fizzy drink page. and more importantly what they are singing!!!!!!!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG