The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
What a goal! :O
Indeed, but I still prefer the 2-0 against Serbia/Montenegro by Cambiasso.

And after seeing Argentina today, Im not too afraid of next Friday anymore.
Quote from Kalev EST :Don´t live in the past. Czech republic and Slovakia went each on their separate ways years ago. They lost to the Czech republic.

LOL I don't live in the past... that's just another example of American Geographic skill...

That's sad they split up... First Brad & Jennifer... Now Czech & Slovakia. Just what is this world coming to?
Quote from Racer Y :First Brad & Jennifer... Now Czech & Slovakia. Just what is this world coming to?

lol
GO Germany!!

Read about the Argentina-goal in overtime. Really shit I felt asleep in 95. minute I think.
Damn!:drink:
Quote from zeugnimod :Indeed, but I still prefer the 2-0 against Serbia/Montenegro by Cambiasso.

And after seeing Argentina today, Im not too afraid of next Friday anymore.

I totally sign that!

Argentina? WHO's NEXT?
At least Argentina can witness once more what real stadium-athmosphere is before they go home.

Must have been nasty for the Swedish team to hear the fans sing "You're just a furniture supplier" ...

Vain
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
hehe, the german banner was funny (but I think only understandable for germans): "Sweden, Geh-heim Favorit".

Had to laugh about this.
Quote from MrSkill :hehe, the german banner was funny (but I think only understandable for germans): "Sweden, Geh-heim Favorit".

Had to laugh about this.

yeah, laughed about this too.

I think you can explain it, even though the "fun in the pun" only works for those who understand German.

"Geh-Heim Favorit" = "go-home favourite"
in allusion to the very similar sounding:
"Geheim-Favorit" = "secret favourite"
Quote from BBC Sport :German tabloid Bild has analysed Bastian Schweinsteiger's name and revealed that it means God Protects The Man Who Slept In The Barn With The Pigs.

sorry but come on Holland (meh go with my girl friend )
Quote from Cropsy :
...Bild...

Thats the point, where you can stop reading.
#112 - AJS
Quote from zeugnimod :Thats the point, where you can stop reading.

Reading ? When i find a Bild newspaper i have a short look at the cover girl and then it goes into the trashbin ha ha

Nedless to say i also missed the last game of germany and will also miss the next one due to the shitty work ... Life is great
well looks like england won ahh hope they not playing with gremany

or they will have to do big thinking come on gremany lose so we dont face you.
They wont play against Germany before the final.

Germany plays against one of the teams, that play tomorrow, if they win against Argentina (probably Italy).

England is in a little worse position. Their opponent in quarter final will be Portugal or Holland and if they win there, they play against Brazil, Ghana, Spain or France. Good luck.
SCHADE HOLLAND ALLES IST VORBEI!!!

*scnr*
grrr holland should have won hehehe... never mind, COME ON ENGLAND
Germany, pfff beat them
Quote from Vykos69 :SCHADE HOLLAND ALLES IST VORBEI!!!

*scnr*

STFU :mad:

Vykos gets banned by Victor soon
Australia playing italy soon shall be a close game.
Quote from Vykos69 :SCHADE HOLLAND ALLES IST VORBEI!!!

*scnr*

Good journey home!!

Vain
how the hell did we drag our arse through that game!!!!
Quote from mrfell :how the hell did we drag our arse through that game!!!!

dont know but we need to do some thinking now england!!!! wake up and score more goals
Quote from mrfell :how the hell did we drag our arse through that game!!!!

This way maybe?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol, thanks for this.

Can't stop laughing.

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG