The online racing simulator
KOVODEMONT ENDURANCE 2011 CUP 6hrs
(94 posts, started )
We have changed few rules about Safety car, i will translate it and post it here this week.

We will probably use a live streaming of the race for drivers who will waiting for substitution of teammate and for other spectators
do be sure
Quote :Na server je nutné přihlásit se nejpozději v 17:00.

1. Kvalifikace: 30 min. 17.20 – 17:50
2. Přestávka: 10 min. 17.50 - 18.00
3. Závod: 6 hod. 18.00 - 00.00

it's UTC?
I'm afraid the times are in UTC +1.
I assume they are in GMT+2 for round 2,3, and 4, since AFAIK Czech Republic switches from +1 to +2 on the 27th of March, like most of Europe.
Ah yes, you got the point.
Hello,
pls re-read the rules http://kxr.cz/index.php?option ... amp;id=244&Itemid=161, some things have been changed.

And send a registrations please, we have to organize a TEST RACE about 2 hours, for test a server, in-sims, streaming, and YOUR DRIVE SKILL .
Date of test race we will post here.
Thanks, KxR Team
How about disconnections? Are you still not allowed to reconnect to the server, if you somehow get disconnected? Also, I still think you should reconsider using the boothy-layout on KY3. It makes the track alot more interesting.

It is a bit unclear to me, but are we supposed to sign up for the test-race? Or are you just encouraging other teams to participate in the league?
Quote from wildstyle :How about disconnections? Are you still not allowed to reconnect to the server, if you somehow get disconnected? Also, I still think you should reconsider using the boothy-layout on KY3. It makes the track alot more interesting.

It is a bit unclear to me, but are we supposed to sign up for the test-race? Or are you just encouraging other teams to participate in the league?

You can reconnect the race, i wrote it here , but i forgot write it to rules , we will use a tracker which will remember your laps and you will continue in the race

Test race is not mandantory, but we need the most of racers to test a server stability, it will be around 1 or 2 hours long, only for fun, test, train a safety car rules, and meet the racers, we hope you will go in this race.
Thanks
Quote from rododendron :You can reconnect the race, i wrote it here , but i forgot write it to rules , we will use a tracker which will remember your laps and you will continue in the race

Test race is not mandantory, but we need the most of racers to test a server stability, it will be around 1 or 2 hours long, only for fun, test, train a safety car rules, and meet the racers, we hope you will go in this race.
Thanks

Oh sorry, didn't see that you already wrote it here.

We would like to attend the test race, though it still depends on the date it will be driven on. Do you know what track you will be using for the test race?
KxR, I can make you some more channels in our teamspeak if needed.
We'll try and make some.

Team : Last Lap Motorsports
Car : TBA
Driver 1
LFS Nick : Bmxtwins
Ingame nick : [LLM]Ray K.
e-mail: you can PM me here.

Driver 2
LFS Nick : Senninha25
Ingame nick : [LLM]Rui P.

Driver 3
LFS Nick : Chris Kasch
Ingame nick : [LLM]KASCH

Driver 4
LFS Nick : SennaSS
Ingame nick : [LLM]HARRIDGE

Driver 5
LFS Nick : MousemanLV
Ingame nick : [LLM]Elvis L.

Driver 6
LFS Nick :denny12
Ingame nick : [LLM]T.Koreny

Driver 7
LFS Nick : santexfz
Ingame nick : [LLM]M.Loda

Driver 8
LFS Nick : HeikkiTuom
Ingame nick : [LLM]Heikki T.
BMXTWINS:

ok man, but what about make two teams with 4 riders ? , More cars, more fun
So, Rodo... how about that testrace? When and where?
A 2 hour testrace @ KY2 would be nice!
It might just be me thinking this(but it isn't), but why the hell don't you keep all info in english??

If you want to keep non-czechs in this cup, I suggest you stick to english.
Quote from Sjoenne :It might just be me thinking this(but it isn't), but why the hell don't you keep all info in english??

If you want to keep non-czechs in this cup, I suggest you stick to english.

Because a lot of people cant speak English (including me), and every important things I translate here. Dont worry, i will tell you every importent things in English on forum, and answer the questions. The url which i posted here is for your vote about track in test race, nothing else, now is a leader some FE track, and date of 27.2.2011
Date of Test race 27.2.2011 !!!!
FE3 no wind, 1 hour
after race we will try a few laps on Oval
GYGYG gygyg gaagagagaa
So you have stopped voting for a track now??
Yes, we have to race on the 27.2. because other dates later are full and racers need some time to training on the current track. We have taken FE3 because it is hard track and we need to try safety car procedure, and it is great track for this.
Each racer likes another track, we arent able to make happy everyone. I hope you understand it a you will enjoy it. Thanks
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by wildstyle
Hello racers,

Test race date is 27.2.2011
Track: FE3 Gold
Lenght: 1 hour
Weather: no wind
Come to server max at: 19:30h UTC+1 (CET)
Server: ALTP server
Password : kovodemont
you are forgotten to delete old text under penalty.
under Race is:
If you will disconnected, you can rejoin the race, we will use a tracker which will remember your laps and you will continue in the race

and under Penalty you have the old text which are:
We hope you have got a great internet connection, if you are disconnected from the race, you cant reconnect.

do we need use on test race mandatory car skin elements ?
Have test race mandatory bit stop?
What about name format?
Quote from Dinodoom :you are forgotten to delete old text under penalty.
under Race is:
If you will disconnected, you can rejoin the race, we will use a tracker which will remember your laps and you will continue in the race

and under Penalty you have the old text which are:
We hope you have got a great internet connection, if you are disconnected from the race, you cant reconnect.

do we need use on test race mandatory car skin elements ?
Have test race mandatory bit stop?
What about name format?

Ou sht , thx man, im blind

Test race is only for test all things (server, insims,etc..), you can take skin which you want, you havent to have mandantory elements,
Pitstop is not mandantory, its your vote
You can take a nickname in test race that is no problem.

So see ya on tommorow

KOVODEMONT ENDURANCE 2011 CUP 6hrs
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG