The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
dlc is pretty sweet. 190e evo2 is luscious. ill upload pics when my forza wants to load damn slow site
sorry for these dull pictures i cant really see my screen so i couldnt change camera settings.
Attached images
190e.jpg
250.jpg
2002.jpg
amc.jpg
dmc.jpg
el.jpg
pant.jpg
rs500.jpg
saab.jpg
that didnt really work the photos are way too dark. How can you play the game without seeing the screen? :spyoda:
Quote from flymike91 :that didnt really work the photos are way too dark. How can you play the game without seeing the screen? :spyoda:

i sort of can its just full of green lines that flicker. im trying to get hold of a starndard video cable but all my friends are using theres
on a different note, I've never downloaded any of the patches because I don't have Live, but i have a feeling a subscription will be under the tree this year. Did they fix the hotlapping so there was a way to actually see single player your lap times?
what exactly does that mean? "see single player your lap times?"
mm sorry little typo. I mean when I go into hotlap mode in free play there doesn't seem to be a way to actually view your best lap times, or at least it isn't obvious to me.
You can't "offline", but you can when connected to XBL
Try looking online for some tips on how to take photos correctly Luke. Your settings are completely wrong at the moment.

Anyway, here is a Paint Job I made for the new Sierra Cosworth that was recently added into the game. You can download it from my Storefront for free. Search for "cossieburn".

Enjoy!
very cool. on a side note I'm glad that Ford is finally bringing to America some of the kick ass small cars britain has had for the last 20 years.
Nice paint job
I got live and jumped on a server but maybe it was a bad time of day..any good private servers you guys race in? I hope the community isnt dead now that I finally got live lol

Edit: it is. Crap.
Well spank my ass and call me Sally but F3 has gotten lot of attention from my sweaty hands lately. Just stock cars with only race brakes to help me twist the back end to the corner (gamepad understeer) and hours just pass by online in T10 enduro server and offline in Nordshcsshlfhlsdlhhlfleife.

Drop me an invite if you catch me online.
Could someone check what is the weight distribution of Scirocco in game? My X360 rrored again and I'm unable to check it by myself at the moment. Please.
@Amynue
Check attachment to see full data if you need.
Front is 64%, rear 36% if I have understood it right
Attached images
IMAG0051.jpg
That's exactly what I was asking for. Thanks!
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230 : Actually, opening doors might be nice to show off...
SOmething in that video.. That GT5 really gets right is that they never allow real tracks to be ran in reverse.. WHY THE **** is Tskuba being run in reverse?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :SOmething in that video.. That GT5 really gets right is that they never allow real tracks to be ran in reverse.. WHY THE **** is Tskuba being run in reverse?

Well they do have to contribute to their track count somehow.

Hope they fix that darn steering problem that forza 3 had.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :SOmething in that video.. That GT5 really gets right is that they never allow real tracks to be ran in reverse.. WHY THE **** is Tskuba being run in reverse?

ask t10

Then GT5 is stupid. Having reverse tracks is more fun.

nah thats just artificially inflating the track count
most of the tracks IRL are not meant to be run in reverse. The awkward turns that this creates on some of the combos on LFS is a great indication of that
If they let me play this with a controller i will buy it, but not with kinect.
Quote from mutt107 :If they let me play this with a controller i will buy it, but not with kinect.

Ofcourse they will...

The "kinect mode" is just a fun gimmick
Kinect, just like PS MOOVE and the Wii Motion is just a gimmick that makes people look retarded when doing it.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG