The online racing simulator
Nice, you sad sad boy
Quote from PaulC2K :
Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
Gran Turismo 5
Earn every single Gran Turismo 5 trophy.
January 30, 2011, 11:49 pm

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profiles/paulc2k/2

I'm working on my own. I'm down to 9 trophies left. I have 1 Enduro race, which by starting will get my B-Spec to level 40. Then A-Spec to 40, then a few things to gold.
Anyone willing to loan me a car to beat the Historic Racing Car Cup, the one with the 20 MILLION base price for all of the cars your competing against.
You should have won a car that should be good enough with mods?
i think i used my toyota 7 for that race if i a mthinking of the same one. I need an american car that can beat the Chapparal fancar
Quote from Gabkicks :i think i used my toyota 7 for that race if i a mthinking of the same one. I need an american car that can beat the Chapparal fancar

RM'd ZR1 fully upgraded and geared to highest speed with max downforce. A little overkill, but you can tune down for a challenge
Loving the race modified acura nsx '91, tunes to about 414bhp, but it sticks like glue, awesome

Are the new seasonals up yet?
There were new ones posted up on the 27th.
Yeah they are doing them every week at 4am gmt now, online UCD has changed but can't see seasonals yet and they've closed the older ones :o
Quote from DejaVu :Yeah they are doing them every week at 4am gmt now, online UCD has changed but can't see seasonals yet and they've closed the older ones :o

What day?
Every thursday.
Wednesday evening for us Canadians (7 PM PST I believe).
That's what I thought, but still no new seasonal races on my end...
Hm, I didn't check this morning (was busy with more enduro races)... I need to check later I guess.
Unofficial race before the season started and here's my version of the race.
Results;
1. chorda: 58:09.041
2. C-Falcon89: + 00.163
3. GTP_Sigma: + 01.244
4. XsApollo: + 10.518
5. JohnKiller2: + 19.459
6. maSonn09: + 23.104
7. Vagabone: + 47.663
8. Paginas: + 53.547
9. Nycrom: + 1:33.607
10. Sonic-_-89b: DNF
11. OwensRacing: DNF
12. Wilhelm198824: DNF
13. tony1311: DNS (was not able to race cause of ghost car issues)

Report by me;
"Mini Race report with no pictures.

I started in 11th position with GTP_Sigma behind me having being late and forced to start at the back. I thought that i would just coast it through the race and see where things take me. Well first corner some people overshoot the corner, go wide and end up taking some other people off with them aswell. Me and a few others continued to the first chicane where yet more people decided to go for a picnic which left me and Falcon in 1st and 2nd.

I was in the Castrol Toms Supra and Falcon was in the Raybrig NSX so i knew he would easily have me down the straights even with slipstreaming him. He was a consistent 2.5 up to 3.1 secs ahead of me and neither him or me were showing signs of fatigue at this point but it was only lap 12. As i was thinking this the inevitable happened and Falcon ran wide under breaking for the first corner. I overtook him cautiously reminding myself that damage was on and safely made my way into 1st position without any contact. But as usual with me, this was short lived.

Eventually it came to the point where our tires were starting to give up on us and Falcon managed to take the lead back off me a lap before we had to pit in. Obviously the pitstop couldn't of went any smoother as i came out at the exact same distance i entered behind Falcon and came out behind Sonic who i accidentally made contact with, as i would of said, i'm sorry man. It wasn't intentional and was a simple mistake, no need to leave the race and start calling me vulgar names.

This basically ended my race for me but it was my fault so i stuck with it. Not wanting to pit i hobbled round with full left side wheel(??) damage to the best of my ability. Falcon had taking off into the distance and was catching the leaders Chorda and GTP_Sigma who had yet to pit.

After this there wasn't really anything exciting around me for a while except for John overtaking me on the 34th lap, THANK YOU VERY MUCH and ended finishing in 6th.

Was a really good fun race, props to Chorda for hosting and organizing the unofficial race and also to Falcon for the battle throughout the first half of the race."

Thought i did pretty well for not doing any qualifying (due to being busy) and switching car before the race.
Still no Season 7 Seasonal events, only season 6, but i've already driven the ones i'm interested in. :/
They have either stopped the seasonals, or new ones will appear after current set end hopefully.
There was some talk of B-Spec Seasonals appearing at some stage, wondering if they are working on those
Quote from senn :There was some talk of B-Spec Seasonals appearing at some stage, wondering if they are working on those

Well that's me screwed then, my Bspec Bob couldn't be more retarded if he tried.
Quote from 91mason91 :Well that's me screwed then, my Bspec Bob couldn't be more retarded if he tried.

Same, considering my bspec bob spun out my old toyota yaris
Rofl.
mine are fine

but im on level 22 and i need a car for the historic racing car cup, and the gran turismo all stars cups. not sure where to look. all i have is 4,760,937 credits.

for the historic i have no idea where to start, cause i have nowhere near any car with enough power.

for the all stars cup, i dont have anything with enough power, that has a good enough balance to compete.

any ideas where to start?

will any f1 car be able to compete in the all stars cup? i could save up a bunch if i need
Do the AMG special events in gold and win CLK racecar -> win like the wind series, receive toyota 70's race-car -> win historic race.

At least thats what I did.
Quote from chavm481 :but is it better organized than the mexican drug cartel?

I lol'ed. I doubt anything is more organized than mexican crime...

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG