The online racing simulator
the announced sirocco in 2008 is now 4 years old, ...
there is a new one to be released soon,

shall we expect the new one to be featured in the ... "new" upcoming version of LFS?
No.
Wait, What?
what ya mean? is it 2012 now? oh god world end is near

NB4DLAK
#5 - richo
Cant see much difference between a 2008 shopping trolley and a 2011 model..
1 + 2 is 4

1 + 2 is 4

1 + 2 is 4

1 + 2 is 4
#7 - Micha
he ment the real life car.
Probably not. Last year's model has 10 more HP and a new steering wheel. Who knows how many years it will take to make those changes.
I can't understand why people still get so hung up on the Scirocco.
It will add about 5% to LFS's value.

Tyre physics and another track environment (and the TBA mystery car) might add 30%.

The only reason the Scirocco will be remembered, is that it opened up the physics 'can of worms' and lead to the delays in overall development.

In summary: Scirocco = insignificant.
If I get one wish it would be to make sure Volkswagen never made the damn Scirocco, then we might get some updates around here...
I bet they are taking so long because they are making S3 content + the Tire physics.
Quote from mutt107 :I bet they are taking so long because they are making S3 content + the Tire physics.

i bet you're wrong. who has the best odds? right about now, they be sleeping.
Quote from dadge :i bet you're wrong. who has the best odds? right about now, they be sleeping.

they are most likely being hush hush about it.
Quote from Flame CZE :Alright, next one.

Nice post Flame....but it says only one to me. More and more people getting frustrated there is happening nothing really major around LFS for quite a long time...
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Nice post Flame....but it says only one to me. More and more people getting frustrated

i see this too. but for me, the frustration is with the overall impatience of some users. the update will be released when it's ready. and not a day before. the update is most probably going to be free. so in my eyes, you have no right to try to hurry it up. as my mammy would say; "get what you're given and be grateful you got it."
Instead of getting frustrated go here and help me help you.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Nice post Flame....but it says only one to me. More and more people getting frustrated there is happening nothing really major around LFS for quite a long time...

Nothing new, really. Flame's "hall of fame" contains +2 years old posts.

However, I can belive that 2 years ago might sound like yesterday for an oldie like you
Quote from B0mberMan :there is a new one to be released soon,

shall we expect the new one to be featured in the ... "new" upcoming version of LFS?

Take a look at the TBO class... Do you think that the Scirocco is old enough?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
However, I can belive that 2 years ago might sound like yesterday for an oldie like you

I wish I would have that feeling with LFS still. Not anymore unfortunately...
Quote from dadge :i see this too. but for me, the frustration is with the overall impatience of some users. the update will be released when it's ready. and not a day before. the update is most probably going to be free. so in my eyes, you have no right to try to hurry it up. as my mammy would say; "get what you're given and be grateful you got it."

Please dont take it personally really but you started talking like devs. I lost a lot of confidence in them over last 2 years :-(
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Please dont take it personally really but you started talking like devs. I lost a lot of confidence in them over last 2 years :-(

lol. just because i don't agree with you, it doesn't mean you have to compare me with like minded individuals. why is it that when one user says something like "wait for the patch" or "the patch will be here when it ready". someone always accuses them of talking like a Dev? it's getting old.
i can only hope that these "Dev talkers" don't get burned on a cross.
Anyone else way more interested in trying the new tyres on their favourite car than trying the Scirocco?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG