The online racing simulator
used car dealership. costs a little over 5 mil,
Quote from speed1230 :Well at least the P4 doesn't have (afaik) shoddy handling like my RM Camaro (and all best parts installed)
Maybe I should have used a RM Challenger but I already won the event and that stratos is great!

I haven't upgraded my 68 Camaro since the RM, yet, but I remembered it having handling far greater than I would have expected from such an old boat. That being said, the P4 is a bonified racing machine.
Quote from Gabkicks :used car dealership. costs a little over 5 mil,

You win this very car from the Nurb 4h endurance race.
nnnooooo! you must win it aspec, cus I have only done endurances b-spec.
Quote from Gabkicks :nnnooooo! you must win it aspec, cus I have only done endurances b-spec.

Unlucky. I received the same colour as you too, but mine was free. Also came in handy on the last seasonal event which landed me a tasty 2mil.
****, I haven't been doing the seasonals.. when do the latest batch expire?
New events just upped last night. Must say, DTM cars are boring.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :****, I haven't been doing the seasonals.. when do the latest batch expire?

As MAGGOT said, news ones popped up last night and the next lot will be up on the 27th.
Quote from MAGGOT :New events just upped last night. Must say, DTM cars are boring.

I don't see the point of the short Nurburgring configs either. I always think, why am I just using the crap part? It's not like I'm going to kill myself

Good source of credits, these seasonal events. I was annoyed when I couldn't sell the stupid Schwimmwagen (which I had to buy for the event), though.
sinbad.. you can gift it to me?
Sure. Chances that i'll ever so much as look at it again are nil.
Quote from sinbad : I was annoyed when I couldn't sell the stupid Schwimmwagen (which I had to buy for the event), though.

You get one free though. Can't remember for what, but it was one of my first price cars.
Quote from ColeusRattus :You get one free though. Can't remember for what, but it was one of my first price cars.

I think it's when you get gold in one of the special events, not sure either tho.
Wasn't it a kübelwagen that you won though? Not entirely sure.
Quote from Matrixi :Wasn't it a kübelwagen that you won though? Not entirely sure.

I think you're right!

PS: I got bored of GT5 after i did the 500 miles endurance race on indy with an FGT. Took me a little over two hours... i honestly was sitting there after 200 laps going round that track with 380km/h... thinking "what's the point?!".
Alot of the seasonals require cars that you should already have such as Nascar, JGTC etc I found the Nomad Diablo for that too! Seems like the Online Collector Dealership is a syrup nest of awesome.
Quote from jibber :I think you're right!

PS: I got bored of GT5 after i did the 500 miles endurance race on indy with an FGT. Took me a little over two hours... i honestly was sitting there after 200 laps going round that track with 380km/h... thinking "what's the point?!".

Well use something more fair. I did it in a stock 787B. Pit strategies certainly came in handy as it took me a whole 50+secs to pit and the AI would lap in low 45s.
X1 bitches
if i have 5 mil. what car should i then use em on?

EDIT: i bought the peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Quote from 91mason91 :Well use something more fair. I did it in a stock 787B. Pit strategies certainly came in handy as it took me a whole 50+secs to pit and the AI would lap in low 45s.

If the task is to do 200 laps on an oval... i want it to be over as quick as possible (i almost fell asleep a few times).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :X1 bitches

Had the X1 days ago. The question is, did you get all gold on the challenges?
LFS should make a ripoff of the x1. team Monster Z2010 prototype car.
you guys were complaining that the advanced nascar challenge was hard?

it was easy, the hardest one was the second one where i just kept rear ending them
The trick to the Advanced NASCAR challenge is to turn ABS OFF!!! if you have abs on, then the game limits how fast you can corner. some sort of lame stability management or something
Quote from Gabkicks :The trick to the Advanced NASCAR challenge is to turn ABS OFF!!! if you have abs on, then the game limits how fast you can corner. some sort of lame stability management or something

o rly?
Could you not have told me this sooner.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG