The online racing simulator
Quote from D_Thrasher :...when you're walking around town, and you subconsciously take the "racing line" around each corner.

Or maybe that's just me...

Not just you....
im gonna be afraid to drive when i start taking the racing line ignoring street lines...il see someone coming towards me and be looking around for a black, yellow, or red flag
I know I go on LFS Forums too much since I call a discriminated group "demoers"
You are NOT a fanatic if you take anything Bandit77 has to say seriously.
You know your a LFS Fanatic when you think of a good You know your a LFS Fenatic when reply 3 hours from home, forget what it was but post a reply anyway.
Quote from legoflamb :You go to the LFS froum to talk about Gran Turismo 5, while playing Gran Turismo 5.

Well there is nothing else to do when you give your B-spec driver an over-powered car.

Back on topic:
... when you try to change the sound of your real car's exhaust note by pressing 'shift + a'
... when you a drift-tuned 200SX and call it a vob mod
... when you see a crashed car and think 'hmmm, he didn't press 'shift + p' quick enough' or 'WHO LAGGED?'
... when you can't speak with an Iracing fanboy and haven't negative minds about his favourite game
#158 - Zay
Quote from jrd.racer :
Also taking racing lines while walking throughout the house (someone basically said this one)

I do that too
You know you an LFS fanatic that when you're bored,the only thing you do is go to the LFS forums and read random threads and make posts just for the sake of making posts.
...when you use iRacing daily
you are a
You know you are a LFS Fanatic when you want to have iRacing
fanatic when u do this
Quote from Timo1992 :You know you are a LFS Fanatic when you want to have iRacing

It's a noble wish
You know you`re a LFS fanatic, when you spent much time doing Render requests for other LFS addicts!
Just because you love to see these awesome low-poly-car-models in a nice scenery.
your know your an LFS fanatic when you want to try other sim's because thats what scawen said to do instead, while you are waiting
You know you're not an LFS fanatic when you troll the LFS forums advertising iRacing
you know you're not an lfs fanatic when you troll all them fans
you know your an LFS Fanatic when you think your bored of playing LFS, but you actually bored because your not playing LFS

this happens to me all the time. i should know better
Quote from Tur8o :you know your an LFS Fanatic when you think your bored of playing LFS, but you actually bored because your not playing LFS

this happens to me all the time. i should know better

You need to get laid more often.

That's the sollution.
#170 - e.M
Ok I lied, because none of us on this forum are going to have any, so - right hand is the answer.

Ta-da-da-di-dum-DISH!
Dude, chicks totally dig LFS
you know your a LFS Fanatic when
your a LFS Fanatic
your
your
your
your
your
your
your
your