I have a dildo for you if your bored
#3 - sjava
good morning
#4 - majod
I'm OK
you?
Pretty sure you aren't okay...
I am awesome, tho scared since I soon will join the military
Quote from The Very End :I am awesome, tho scared since I soon will join the military

It wouldn't be the gunfights or the violence that I'd be worrying about if I went into the army....:hide:
More a drunk, gun wielding TVE?
I think the soap is deadlier than any gun and bomb you could find
When I get old, I want to be just like AtomAnt <3
You won't, in 2012 things gets ugly.
Quote from The Very End :You won't, in 2012 things gets ugly.

If the storm comes it will leave a better calm when it's over

That can be perceived multiple ways
Soap's not a big problem.
Attached images
Soap.jpg
Quote from AtomAnt :Lytes usn know youre ok

I Care
AAnt

I'm OK, just got in from outside and the warmness feels truly immense and surreal in comparison to the 'outside' I think it's one of those feelings where you just don't want it to end.

I mean truly there's no reason for it to end other than our bodies adjusting to the temperature after a given amount of time, in which case unfortunately it will inevitably end and result in a normal yet boring feeling.

I suppose what we are looking for is a balance, and a balance is not so easy to find/come by, I am no circus clown and I can not perform juggling acts with my mind or physical parts, but when it comes down to it, you nor me exists, I only exist because your reading this and thinking about who is writing it, the only reason I do exist is because of your brain/mind telling itself that I do indeed exist, so in reality people/objects only exist once we see them, I guess it's true, seeing is believing, anyway I'm off for now, god speed young Jedi.
This thread is closed

You OK
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG