The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
boy was this thread hijacked! lol
Quote from Bawbag :Hmm, guess your right, but the thought of 20 women to yourself has probarly got the guys from page 1 masturnating again.

Hahaha, so true.

I'll take one woman and my body weight in food (which wouldn't be a lot really) over 20 women. Though if by chance I had the offer of 20 women...
Lol, the name and 1st post is just asking to be highjacked.

OMG Gooden, whos that chick in your avatar, OMG IM A MAD PERVE, WHO IS SHE, WHO IS SHE!!!!!

Feeling pretty sad now....I'll get my coat.
Quote from tristancliffe :Edit: Automatic skin downloading? LoveforSpeed World stats? OMG, the possibilities would be endless....

I don't even want to think about what is going to happen to the hotlap rank... Love For Speed-Nutter-rank?

Vain
well.. since victor is in charge of that stuff im pretty sure he would cheat all of us and take the awards himself

(thats what i would do atleast)
Why'd you want to set a record for being the fastest?
its a big world

the more for me
no.. actually the thing isthe best thing to do is just have friends (.. that are girls), and its even better if they talk to you about their relationships, because then you learn from them and then you understand them (then by that point you probably will fall in love with them lol)
and just go from there really..wherever that may be.. i dont know lol
yeah... i learned that lesson the hard way
Everybody talk to tinyk about relationships, she knows all :wizard:
Quote from XCNuse :(then by that point you probably will fall in love with them lol)

Either that or you just can't stop thinking "Girls look great, but who made them so stupid?" (and after that act like you were in love with them, make them quit their boyfriend and wait for someone else to pull the exact same thing on her again)
(That was - "Vain's philosophy of life, part 1")

Vain
not all girls are stupid lol, i haven't come across to many that are dumb (a few, but theres always a brown leaf on the tree of life)
i cant exactly say i would do that to someone (girl or not) its just not cool tbh, then like murphy's law, everyone will turn on you and then you become the jerk and all sorts of crap that could have been changed from a dumb mistake

now im just kinda trailing off (watching the movie bewitched)
Quote from XCNuse :not all girls are stupid lol, i haven't come across to many that are dumb

99.9% of Girls that need to talk to someone about their relationship are the girls that say things like:

"He's always yelling at me and putting me down, but I still love him." or

"I know he loves, even if he's an arsehole to me."

Those girls ARE stupid. I refuse to date anyone who is like that (might be why I've been single for a year and a half.. Guess my standards are high:shrug. Anyone who is in an absuive relationship, or one where their 'significant other' is constantly cheating on them, and doesn't leave the relationship has no clue about life. And despite what anyone in one of those relationships says, it is NOT hard to break them off.

..Oh great, now I look like a jerk.
But I'm not sure who I dispise most in events like that. The idiot women who put up with it "because he loves me, he kisses me with his fists at night, but I know he loves me", or then arsehole men who do the nasty.

I've watched a friend of mine in a relationship with a guy who didn't like to be seen with her and would ditch her for his friends and broke countless promises, I told her many times that all he wanted was sex, but she was "in love with him", he tried to sex her up, she turned him down, he left her the same day.

The thing that's troubling me most about it is she tried to move on with a guy who I thought was a great guy (not a dick in other words), but she called it off because "I'm still in love with my ex", and spouts out stupid shit like "I think I love him because he doesn't want me"... double you, tea, eff!
Quote from Tweaker :Everybody talk to tinyk about relationships, she knows all :wizard:

This thread went from cute, to funny, to scary fast.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :This thread went from cute, to funny, to scary fast.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

With a forum mostly populated by men what did you expect. Not all of us are mature and sensible.

@Tweak - you're just being nice to get a pic of tiny again

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Now, back to funny again

Tinyk, I'll do something nice and recommend that you don't go see the movie The Hills Have Eyes. There is a scene in there involving cute little birds, and it's not pretty

Now, back to scary again

@Tristan - I already have a pic of her

Still, back to scary again
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :But I'm not sure who I dispise most in events like that. The idiot women who put up with it "because he loves me, he kisses me with his fists at night, but I know he loves me", or then arsehole men who do the nasty.

Yea, those guys I'd like to kick the crap out of, but I'm never allowed to because they "love him."illepall

Most of my close friends are girls, and some of them are like that (although none of them physically abused... afaik.). I don't talk to them all that often anymore. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Amazing how often those lines cross, isn't it?

MAGGOT
Quote from Tweaker :Now, back to funny again

Tinyk, I'll do something nice and recommend that you don't go see the movie The Hills Have Eyes. There is a scene in there involving little cute birds, and it's not pretty

Now, back to scary again

@Tristan - I already have a pic of her

Still, back to scary again

I wanted to see that movie too.

@Tristan the 'not mature and sensible' part goes for some females too.

Hey I've seen some girls say a lot worse than the guys do here, still doesn't stop me from being shocked though.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Oh, I thought it was about GRID GIRLS appearing in LFS. Or, about cutie girl racers in the community.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Hey that sounds like most of my dates!

Although...i'm from Essex
Quote from MAGGOT :Yea, those guys I'd like to kick the crap out of, but I'm never allowed to because they "love him."illepall

Most of my close friends are girls, and some of them are like that (although none of them physically abused... afaik.). I don't talk to them all that often anymore. lol

I'm never allowed to, as such, but it's never stopped me. Even if someone randomly insults my sister in the street I tend to go a tad OTT. She was coming home from college when a guy drove pasted and called her a fat cow, so I found out who it was and because he was too chicken shit to say it when I was there (or even get out of his car for that matter) I just smashed all his windows as he sat in it.

I've also stepped in when I see it in the streets, which I really, really need to stop doing. More so when the guy is bigger then me in all dimentions and I still step in, though on the plus side I'm yet to get hurt badly (though I have been hit in the chops a few times) when I do, I'm sure my luck will run out. Which is all done in vain when I hear "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP HITTING HIM I LOVE HIM!" at times I wanted to turn around and hit the women in the face for being a dumb arse.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'm never allowed to, as such, but it's never stopped me. Even if someone randomly insults my sister in the street I tend to go a tad OTT. She was coming home from college when a guy drove pasted and called her a fat cow, so I found out who it was and because he was too chicken shit to say it when I was there (or even get out of his car for that matter) I just smashed all his windows as he sat in it.

I've also stepped in when I see it in the streets, which I really, really need to stop doing. More so when the guy is bigger then me in all dimentions and I still step in, though on the plus side I'm yet to get hurt badly (though I have been hit in the chops a few times) when I do, I'm sure my luck will run out. Which is all done in vain when I hear "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP HITTING HIM I LOVE HIM!" at times I wanted to turn around and hit the women in the face for being a dumb arse.

*makes a mental note NOT to invite him to any future LFS meetings. Deaths are the last thing we need.*

Edit: just in case it's needed a little smiley to lighten the tone :leb:
Quote from tristancliffe :*makes a mental note NOT to invite him to any future LFS meetings. Deaths are the last thing we need.*

Edit: just in case it's needed a little smiley to lighten the tone :leb:

I'm not really violent, if I can help it. But for some reason I snap when I see abuse to women, and it's not like I'm a big burly guy

I don't know, think of all the publicity LFS will get, and it'll be free (somewhat) too, which is nice. Then rumors could grow off it such as "He said GT4 was more sim then LFS, so he had to be killed", it's be so awesome.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG