The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :I just started reading My Balls, I've only read 2 chapters and it's made me lol.

Just read about after 3rd chapter but I'm gonna read it again..

btw, is someone reading Good Ending, Kimi no Iru Machi, B Gata H Kei or Oreimo? I rarely read Supernatural, magical or psychological manga genre
Quote from skywatcher122 :Just read about after 3rd chapter but I'm gonna read it again..

btw, is someone reading Good Ending, Kimi no Iru Machi, B Gata H Kei or Oreimo? I rarely read Supernatural, magical or psychological manga genre

Me, and i'm waiting for the next chap, how end the last one was awesome !

You can click on MY manga list to see what i'm reading
seeing eba again xD...kinda somethin..

...__
I rarely come to akihabara to buy manga out there or visit comiket (i missed C79) lol so im only reading english manga for my job english grammar
Quote from The Very End :What an absurd name, what is the mange about?

Summary

"The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls.
In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However a lesser devil, Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it."
Only started now to watch Zero no tsukaima... with German subs.
I watch Bleach and YGO 5D's. I started to watch Bleach about 3 or 4 months ago and I really like it
Quote from Mihovil05 :I watch Bleach and YGO 5D's. I started to watch Bleach about 3 or 4 months ago and I really like it

SKIP THE FILLERS!!!; SKIP THE FILLERS!!!!!!!!!, i hope it isn't to late

BTW, the new chapter of Kimi no Iru Machi is out.
Already read it's kind of incomplete... Third season didn't finish the series really. Is that right?
Quote from LineR32 :Summary

"The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls.
In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However a lesser devil, Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it."

Gotta check that one out for the fun of it.
LOOOOOLLL loved the Rocket Launcher episode!

What's next coming from our world? Car, plane, Light bulb, TV or Telephone?
AH great! The Zero in the last episodes of season 1!

And I found Nagasarete Airantou(Hard name) on YouTube, I read the Manga on Mangafox, I like it!

Btw: I may have asked already: Someone knows a manga/anime with the Mazda 787B in it? I am disappointed in the Japanese not mentioning it, neither in Capeta nor Ex-Driver, nor etc. Usually, the Japanese Mangaka are very passionate when they are on about something.

Deserves more fame IMO.
Using youtube to watch anime is dumb.
If someon wanna laugh and see how is posible to make the worst anime ever look Magikano, worst anime i'be watched...
Quote from LineR32 :Using youtube to watch anime is dumb.

Oh yes, the German uploader of Zero said the same. They're removing them. But I found Nagasarete by accident, and watch it now there, with German subs, so nothing's wrong(Until they remove it before I am through tho).

Well, I've heard of streams for anime and such, but are they free?:S

I know it's not that great for the business, but most of the animes I watch online are those that will probably never reach the German speaking countries!

Zero no tsukaima = German version, huh what's that?

Zero In = Halted by Egmont in Germany, will probably never be re-started

Nagasarete Airantou = Will probably never arrive here, nor as Manga nor Anime.

Lately, I've seen Love Trouble(To Love-Ru), but that's already quite behind other countries.

Do I have a choice? Not really, as long as I am not going to study Japanese and travel to Nippon.

Inuyasha was halted in Germany, because the producer in Cologne, RedPlanet, was worried with pirate copies, and thus lost money. They gave up after 104 episodes with at least 60 to go, and he Final Arc will probably never arrive either.

So, is it now our fault? I didn't buy pirate copies nor produce, and I can't tell if someone uploaded from a pirate copy. I've bought ALL Inuyasha DVD's, ALL 14-15 there were! So don't tell me I am not supporting the anime industry here...

Well, I'd really like to see Inu: Final Arc or FMA: Brotherhood, even with English voices/subs.
You should just watch the Eng sub/dub of the anime.

I've sent you pm with some links to English subbed and dubbed anime.
I guess I was lucky to find some with German subs, even on YT.

And lately, I did only once switch to English dub once, that was Zone of the Enders; Dolores.
Quote from LineR32 :You should just watch the Eng sub/dub of the anime.

I've sent you pm with some links to English subbed and dubbed anime.

If you watch any anime dubbed from now forget it about me
I've said on here that I watch Bleach and Naruto dubs, also Gundam, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann and a number of other series.

I cba reading subtitles all the time, you miss half of what's going on, on screen.
Quote from LineR32 :I've said on here that I watch Bleach and Naruto dubs, also Gundam, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann and a number of other series.

I cba reading subtitles all the time, you miss half of what's going on, on screen.

That mean you are slow at reading

Anyway i watch most of animes in raw, who need sub when you know japanese
Yeah, it takes the piss having to pause the vid for a long ass sentence that's on screen for 1 second, because it's just a few words of Japanese.
Hehehe, I can read German subs for Airantou very fast and still see the action
Stupid Bleach fillers...
Well at least next week it's back to original story.
does somebody watching the ongoing anime "IS: Infinite Stratos" (if only there is a subbed version) seems its nice when i turn my channel to TBS last friday morning?

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG